Chapter 2: 3, 2, 1, FIGHT!!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Devil Dog: *as he passed* FUCK I MISSED!!!!

Montana: Great, the bastard's back......hm, does he even know how to use his plane?

Devil Dog's out-of-control form only strengthened that possibility, but he soon used the A-10's air-brakes, regained control and came in for a strafing run........using his TANK gun.

Montana: Oh boy. CIWS, Surface-to-Air missiles open up on that kansen, load Anti-Air into the 5-inchers and start firing.

The wall of Flak and 20 mm bullets did little to slow the incoming attack, but the Surface-to-Air missiles made him fire early causing him to fly backwards at an alarming rate. The tank shell ricocheted off the bow turret due to the angle of attack, while the Surface-to-Air missile struck the kansen since he had no idea how to deploy chaff and flares.

Montana: Ugh, this bastard's just becoming irritating at this point. *sigh* Well, that was the end of my patrol, best get going back to Union.

The super-battleship then slowly made his way back to Union Academy as people affectionately called the base they reside at.

Timeskip 3 days

The trip back was rather smooth, in fact no issues came about until he was back in port. At which point it had begun to get cloudy.

Cleveland: *hugs her husband* Hey Monty, how was work?

Montana: *kisses his wife's forehead* It was good, could've been better if that bastard from 2 or 3 weeks ago didn't keep coming back.

Cleveland: *frowns* Oh? What's he been doing?

Montana: Ugh, he's been trying to fight me. The first time was 3 weeks ago before I left, but his plane riggings went full thrust sending him into the stratosphere. Then he tried to attack me as I finished my job in the West Philippine Sea, but this time he actually got a few shots off.

Cleveland: Well, no matter. Let's get back home and have a little.......private time~

Montana: Jesus Christ, when did you become so forward?!

Cleveland: St. Louis taught me a few things~. Plus it's faunus mating season isn't it?~

Just as Montana was about to respond his radar picked up a blip for half a second. 'The bastard's back' was what Montana thought. It was also at this point that it had started to rain 'Wonderful'

Montana: GET DOWN!!!!

His ship punched chaff while the whole harbor hit the deck, another Tomahawk flew overhead before Devil Dog slammed into Montana with his barrel locked with Montana's sword.

Devil Dog: Now I got ya!!

The angry child then started firing blindly, missiles and bullets flew everywhere but one nearly hit Cleveland, this pissed Montana off.

Montana: *tick forming on forehead* You wanted a fight? You have one now.

Devil Dog: Oh finally you're gonna-

Montana: MONTANA ENGAGE!!!!

Behind him his ship burst into a million little cubes before forming a bright cyan blue sphere around the user, Devil Dog watched in shock and awe.

But then the disperse of the cubes cut out all the lights. 'Dramatic entrance, perfect.' is what Montana thought as his riggings slowly lit up with the sound of Godzilla's Atomic Breath being charged up slowly.

Montana had his eyes closed, but when he opened them he wasn't disappointed his glowing eyes, his growling, and the sheer size of his riggings had scared the ever-living shit out of Devil Dog. This brought a smirk to the Super Battleship's face. Devil Dog regained his composure before yelling at his opponent. Montana responded but with something that wasn't human.

But then Devil Dog started to approach.

Montana: Oh? You're coming closer? Instead of running away you're walking towards me?

Devil Dog: I can't beat the ever-living shit out of you without getting closer.

Montana: Oh-ho! Then come as close as you like!

(Is it wrong that I wrote this? No? Alright.)

Once the 2 were close enough, Devil Dog charged which Montana responded to in kind. The 2 opponents clashed, and with Devil Dog's rigging being 70% plane, they got into an aerial battle, each time their weapons locked lightning struck, neither could get a shot off on the other. Each chance they got Montana's rigging would bite and ram into Devil Dog's rigging.

Purifier: *just arrives* Hey guys, what's up? *sees Montana and Devil Dog* Oh nice! *spawns popcorn* Entertainment!

The 2 opponents continued to clash in the air as lightning struck making the scene even more dramatic. Before long Montana's rigging had actually managed to chew off Devil Dog's engines, Devil Dog on the other hand couldn't seem to get Montana's shark hulls off of him. Soon enough the 2 of them slammed into the ground with Montana poised to kill his attacker.

Devil Dog: *pant, pant*..........ow.....

Montana: *panting* Leave me the fuck alone.......

Montana disengaged his rigging and sheathed his sword the 2 opponents reverted to simple rivals. The commander came up to the duo.

Montana: *click* We're dead.

Devil Dog: Why're you acting like a kid about to get scolded by his or her parents?

Commander: *glaring at the 2 rivals* You idiots! You could've injured someone on the ground with your stray bullets!!!

Montana looked down like a scorned puppy, Devil Dog looked away whistling. But then the commander calmed down.

Commander: But, I'll let it slide, just this once. After all, the show was spectacular. Just, next time, do it in the Amity Colosseum.

Montana: *phew* Thank you commander. I promise you that the next fight we have'll be in Amity.

Devil Dog: Yeah, this won't happen again.

Commander: Now, Montana, you won't be getting any sorties until about 2 weeks from now.

Montana: *nods* Yes ma'am.

Commander: And Devil Dog, no Pizza.

Devil Dog: *drops to his knees and yells into sky* NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Yup, I managed to get this fight out before dieHero, bite me! Anyways.....I don't have any new lore to drop on you guys so I'll just say to name all the references you can recognize in the comments, also check out dieHero, DrDestiny, and Captainrex2177 for their takes on this story, especially for their sides of this fight. As always this is kuwebby2 signing out.