the lady's hands stood caressing theirs though now humming a song as a liquid began to fill the room. the room had no windows, only a door that stood locked the whole time, smoke coming from the cracks of it showing that the food she had been cooking was burning,the fire alarm beeping loudly. but it was as if she couldn't hear it as the liquid began to reach her lap, now wetting the bed they laid on. the water began to rise more with every breath till it filled the room, [ y/n ] slowly losing their all of their oxygen while the woman's drowned body clinged to theirs before their final breaths, placing a kiss onto their lips.

" ah !" the [ h/c ] hair shot up from the couch, breathing heavily at the nightmare they had for over the 5th time this week. a dark shade took over the small living room, painting over the brown walls. turning their leg off of the couch, they reached out to their phone. in large numbers, the phone read 8:38 , only having a little less than a hour to get dressed to meet up with their friends. standing, they stretched their back, letting their spine pop before walking over to the bathroom.

letting the water the water run and twisting the knobs to reach the perfect temperature, they began to strip, letting their shirt slowly slip off their arms as their shorts dropped to the floor with their underwear.

stepping in, they began to wash, taking the body wash on to a dark gray washcloth as they rubbed all around their body, scrubbing their armpit and private areas before switching to their hair wash, putting shampoo first before washing it out and going to conditioner where they began brushing their hairs for any knots and such. the water was hot, burning their back to the point that it felt good, goosebumps running up and down their back in pleasure.

rinsing themselves before wrapping their body with a towel, turning the shower off in the process, they opened the bathroom door and made their way to their room. the steam from the bathroom floated into the air before disappearing into nothingness. with another towel, the ruffled their soaked hair, the droplets trailing behind them as they walked. upon slowly slipping on a pair undergarments, they let the towel drop to the floor, walking towards their closet.

the door swung open, the sounds of clothes being shuffled into filling the room as they searched for something to wear, something casual but good looking enough that they weren't out of place. in the end, they ended up wearing tight high waisted, black jeans that's shaped their legs greatly and a long sleeved white button down that was opened at the top, a black vest over it that squeezed at their bust.

a silver chain hung around their neck, two to three rings decorating their fingers. Brushing their hair into a style they were most comfortable with, they checked themselves in the full body mirror with confirming eyes and a soft smile.

their cats and dog, followed as they walked, swiping their keys and phone from off the table and double checking if their food bowl was filled, along with their water. kissing each of the furry animals heads, they opened the door to their apartment door, closing and locking it behind them before turning their phone on. it was already 9:16, having enough time to get there before anyone else would with how close the destination was.

the street was jam packed with people, each either talking with groups of friends, texting on their phone or drunkenly walking around with a cup in their hands. it was a funny scene for them to see. scouting through the crowd, their eyes locked on their green haired friend, his hair popping out much more than everyone else.

" ah there you are! " the green head, known as josh spoke with a grin, putting his clothed arm around their shoulder. a black turtle neck covered his chest and beige pants covering his lower half, a black belt holding them into place.