" now, where the hell did I put the remote?" they cursed, checking both under themselves and the table before patting their dog to have her stand. to their surprise, the remote stuck in-between the couch cushion where mía, their beautiful dog, sat.

" ah there it is! aw, you're such a good girl, mía" [ y/n ] praised, rubbing the dog's neck. turning the TV on, they kept whatever channel was on as they leaned back into the couch, taking scoops of their cereal. boredom set in after watching the show for over 15 minutes, their food already long done.

" god this is boringgggg" they groaned, rocking their head back against the couch as their hand slowly trailed to their phone that sat on the far end of the couch, vibrating as notifications sent through. falling onto their side, laying their head against the arm reset, they pressed on one of the notifications, letting the phone scan their face before bring them to their messages.

a group chat they were placed in with a few friends from either work or college. scrolling through everything they missed, letting their eyes scan over every message, they finally caught onto the topic at hand. a group hangout to a strip club that wasn't too far from anyone's house, one they've been to over 5 times. reasoning for this? it was one of their closest friends birthday and they wanted to go.

texting the chat, they let the messages roll in, asking questions such as; timing, dresscode, cost and anything they'd need. the group decided they would all start heading there later into the day, 9:30 pm or later. the outfits didn't matter, along as you don't outdress the birthday girl. agreeing to the plans, the messages began to die down as everyone either went back to what they were doing or went to get ready before hand.

it had only been 10:47 am, giving them enough time to enjoy their day off doing whatever they wanted before heading out. placing their phone onto the table in front of the couch, along with cereal bowl, they let their eyes close with a sigh, taking the time they had to catch up on long lost sleep from all their long shifts. slowly but surely, they slipped into unconsciousness.

laying in a bed, covered full with white sheets and blankets that dragged off the edge of the bed, an white large shirt covering their body. the walls were all also painted white, along with everything inside of the room. the dresser, the closet, the window and even the cat was all white. their eyes weren't able to move from the roof though, staying locked onto the never stopping fan that swirled around, over and over again.

this was a dream that happen consistently for the last year when staring this job of theirs.
same bed, same fan and same woman that would sit by their side, caressing their hand. they were unable to see her face, only being able to hear her voice as she spoke to them in a calm manner, asking them questions about their day, their favorite color, favorite food and other questions that would go unanswered as they couldn't move their mouth.

but the creepiest thing about the dream was the fact that she would continue the conversation, seemingly talking to herself as it only got even more darker, talking about her distaste for a woman who's been a pain in the ass, how she'd killed the woman and how she'd cooked the girl into the dish she was going to feed them when finished before the walls would all get drenched in blood.

everything that was, at first, white was suddenly red, the dressers, closet and the small cat that laid dead in the corner of the room, it's guts ripped out of its body and eyes that popped out it's skull. but worse than that, was the dead woman's body that hung from the fan on the roof, slowly spinning around as the blood dropped onto their face.