He shook his thoughts away as he opened the next door. Cyrus lay still, bandages wrapped around his arms. He groaned when he saw Luca enter. "Hey, just came to check on you." He said, advancing towards the bed.

   "You've checked on me eight times in the past hour. I'm doing the same." Cyrus grumbled. "How's Kinsley doing though?" He whispered. "Doing the same. Doctors don't quite know when she's going to be up." Luca explained. The boy nodded, moving his gaze to the television show that was barely above a whisper.

   "And how are you doing?" He broke the silence. Luca's eyes widened. "I- uhh- I'm doing just fi-" "Don't lie to me."

   Luca sat in the chair, closing his eyes. "I don't know. I just don't think it's fair that you guys are just sitting here, suffering over something Mario has done. And I don't want to lose Kinsley. Again.  She's not showing any signs if improvement. I'm scared." He whispered the last bit.

   He felt a hand on his shoulder, opening his eyes to see Cyrus had his full attention on his brother. "We're all scared, Luk. She will get better, we all will get better. We just need time." Cyrus spoke softly.

   I nodded, "How much time. Cause I don't know how much longer I can sit and see my little sister laying unconscious in a bed with tubes keeping her alive. I just- I don't know." He closed his eyes, hiding the tears that sat ready to fall.

   Cyrus sighed, removing his hand from his brother's shoulder. "Only time will tell, Luk. Everyone's bodies different. We are all going to wait, we're all going to help each other heal. We can't let this one mission let us down now, are we? We have so much more to go through." Cyrus spoke calmly. Something he didn't do often.

   "You're right. Listen, i'm gonna go see the other's. Rodrigo gave me an order I have to do before I go see him again. But i'll be back." Luca got up from the chair, moving to the next room.

   He peeked through the window at Kenji. A bandage sat around his arm. Kenji was shot, he claimed it didn't hurt, but he had been sitting in that bed for a week because of it. Luca decided to bypass his room, letting him sleep.

   The next room was Uncle Bruno. He suffered from burns trying to get the others out of the burning building. Without his help, i'm not sure how many people the Russo family would have returned without.

   Much like Uncle Aldos room, Aunt Angela sat by her husband, holding his hand tightly. He entered the room, "Just stopping by to see how he's doing." Luca asked. She shook her head, "Still asleep." Aunt Angela had bloodshot eyes, dark bags sat under her eyes. "You should get some sleep, Aunt." She only nodded her head, looking at her husband.

   I left the room with that, making my way to the next room. Caiden laid in the bed, his eyes closed. When he had first arrived, he was lively, still talking and conversing with everyone. On his third day here, the doctor said he fell into a very much needed medical endured coma.

   Aiden sat on the left of his brother. Tears silently running down his cheeks. When he saw me enter, he wiped them away. "Any news?" Aiden asked. I shook my head, "How's Kins?" He asked.

   Luca was tired of repeating the same sad news to his family. They could very well walk to her room themselves and see that she wasn't doing okay. But I understood they had their own family members to keep company.

   "Same. Still in her coma, doctors aren't sure when she will wake up. Matteo's doctors said he would wake up today or tomorrow." Aiden nodded, looking back at his brother. "I just want him to wake up. I miss him." He spoke softly, the tears making their way down his cheeks again.

   I pulled him into a hug. "Just give him some time fratello. I would give you the speech that Cyrus gave me, but I don't have the energy." Luca said, soothing the boy. "I'll have to stop by and see Cy later." The boy mumbled into Luca's shirt.

   "Text me if anything happens with him, alright." Aiden only nodded, turning his full attention back to his brother.

   I walked to the next room. Jhett sat surrounded by Owen and Keaton. "When can we go back home. I'm tired of fucking sitting here." He grumbled as I opened the door. Owen and Keaton rushed up to me. "How's she doing?" "Is she awake yet?" "Any new news?" "How's your brothers?"

    So many questions spewed out of their mouths. Luca hushed them all. "It's great to see you all care, but no, she's not awake yet. She's doing the same I guess. She's not really showing any improvements though. She's still in her coma, the doctors aren't sure when she will wake up. As far as my brothers, they're all doing well. Matteo is to wake up sometime between today and tomorrow." He said, the boy's not interrupting once.

   They weren't aloud to go in Kinsley's room. Sure they were her friends and they were extremely worried, but Uncle Rocco wouldn't let them in.

   "That's great news about Matteo. I'll have to stop by and see him when he wake's up. When can we see Kins?" Owen asked, worry edged into his face. "Probably when she wakes up, if my Uncle let's you guys stay here that long." Luca answered.

   They only nodded, "How's Tate doing?" I asked. "He's actually awake, still groggy, but he's awake." I nodded, "I'm gonna go see him. I'll talk to you guys later." The boy's said their goodbyes as they gathered around each other once more.

   Luca walked into Tate's room, seeing him look around the room confusedly. "Why am I here?" He asked Ty. "Do you know what happened?" Luke asked his friend. Tate shook his head, "What, why are you looking at me like that?" He asked his friends.

   Luca cleared my throat, letting the small group know he was there. "I'll go get his doctor." He said, rushing out of the room. He walked into another nurse, scurrying down the hallway. "Oh- I'm sorry." He said, The nurse shook her head with a small smile and continued rushing down the hallway into one of the rooms.

   He saw his family get up from the chairs, surrounded Kinsley's room, a doctor telling them to back away. Luca rushed down the hall. "What's happening?" He asked nobody in particular.

   Nobody answered as the door shut in their faces. The group broke out into sobs, "What the fuck happened?" He raised his voice. "Oh. The monitor just spiked all of the sudden, her heartbeat went way up then flatlined." Aunt Rosa explained.

   The boy's eyes widened in shock. He looked through the small spaces in the window the best he could before somebody was standing in front of the window.

   He beat on the door, begging them to let him in, to save his sisters life. Uncle Rocco grabbed the boy, carrying him away from the door and onto a chair.

   "Listen to me. You cannot freak ou-" "How am I not supposed to fucking freak out! She's going to die. I'm going to lose her again! I just fucking got her back, she can't leave me so soon." The boy broke.

"I know son."

________________________________

I don't really know how I feel about this chapter...

But I did want to say thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! It mean's the world.

Let me know what you think about my story so far!

<3 - K