25

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

"You need to start talking sweetheart. We won't be so gentle with you next time." Maxim said, tugging my chin to look up at him.

   I've been sitting in this small confined space for days now. There was no sign of anything or anybody coming to get me. I started listening to this Russian man, the word's he said, I listened to them all very carefully.

   I stayed up most nights, the night's I wasn't awake, I was very unconscious. They started doing things to me, thing's that no 16 year old should ever go to.

   I stayed up most of my nights wondering when my siblings would find me, or is they would at all.  Would anyone find me?

   I shook out of my daydreaming state when I felt a sharp pain in my arm. "Ahh you're back with us." Maxim said, a smirk sitting on his face. "Get some sleep slut, you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow." He left the room, the shard of glass still present in my arm.

   I looked out of the small busted window, my only source of light. The stars illuminated a beautiful sky, the moon shadowed behind some clouds.

Please come find me.

K E A T O N ' S    P O V

   "I found her. These Russians aren't very smart." Ty said, zooming in on the map. "Russians? She left with our Uncle Mario which isn't Russian." Luca said, a confused look on his face.

"I don't know, she's here." He said, writing the location on a piece of paper provided. "Let's go then." Roman said, standing from his chair. "No." I said, thinking logically. "What the fuck do you mean no." He said, glaring my way.

   "I mean no. Think with your head for once Romeo. There's probably more men then you can gather in one night surrounding that building." I said. "I hate to burst your bubble, Roman, but he's right." Matteo said, rubbing his hands through his hair.

   "So let's fucking gather people. It's been a fucking week since we've had her here. What have they been doing to her?" He said.

   He's right. The boy's and I have been staying at Matteo's house helping them locate their sister, my best friend.

   It's only been a month since we decided to talk to Kinsley. In that short month, I would call her my best friend. And that scares me a lot more then what I lead on because I don't like getting close to people. Who the fuck would do that?

    "Let's sleep it out tonight, i'll make some calls before I go to sleep. Well go in the morning. And Roman. For the love of god, stay in your damn room and don't fucking leave it tonight. I know how you are." Matteo said, walking out of the room to god knows where.

   When the room cleared out, the boys looked at me knowingly. "We're not going over there, Keaton." Ty said, closing his eyes. "You don't have to, but I'm going over there." Jhett looked at me, his eyes told me all I needed to know.

   Jhett and I had a weird way of conversing. He didn't talk much, but when he did it was always something smart. We talked more with our eyes and sometimes over text messages. Don't tell the others this, but he's my best friend.

   "All I want to do is drive bye. Get a look at what we're dealing with. I won't do anything stupid." I said, moving towards the door. "No, Keaton. You're staying here." Jhett said rather calmly.

   I looked at him for a second, "Fine." I walked out the door and towards one of the many guest rooms. The boys and I all shared one room. The room was huge though, and had enough room for all of us to sleep comfortably.

   They shortly passed out, and normally I would too. We've been busy this week, all of us, doing whatever we could to get Kinsley back.

   I stood out of the chair, quietly going towards the door. "Sit the fuck down Keaton." Jhett grumbled from his pillow. I let go of the doorknob. "I'm just going to the bathroom bro." I said, which wasn't a full lie. Since our room was one of the biggest, we didn't have a bathroom in our room.

   "If you're not back in 5 minutes i'm waking Matteo up." He said, sitting up from the bed. "Don't do that. He already doesn't like us." I whispered, pulling the door shut after me.

   I walked to Romans room, the door opened as I walked up. "Let's go. I was thinking the same thing you were." He said, walking down the hallway towards the stairs.

   We got outside, walking to my car and instantly driving away. "Here." I handed him the yellow noted card, "Type this in on here." I said, pulling up the map.

   "They really are dumb for bringing her there. Why didn't we think of that?" Roman asked, keeping his gaze out the window. "It's you were talking about Romeo." I smirked, driving up the long dirt road. "Stop fucking calling me that, it's annoying." He whined.

    "Shut up and keep on the look out. We're about to drive around it." I said, turning off my headlights. There's like 5 right there dead asleep. We seriously could have just showed up and took care of it by ourselves." He groaned, looking at the rusted warehouse.

   "There's probably at least 30 others around and in there" I pointed out. "Oh shit." He said, pulling his phone from his pocket. I looked at the caller id. Matteo.

    "Do I answer?" He asked, his once angry face now worried. "Are you dumb. No." I said, hitting the red button. "He's gonna be pissed. He's gonna kill me." He ranted. "Romeo shut the fuck up. You're going to blow our cover." I whisper shouted.

   The phone rang again. "I'm fucking answering." He said, pulling the phone to his ear. "Hello." he said, leaning into the seat. I could hear yelling on the other end of the phone, but I couldn't pinpoint exactly what they were saying. He pointed at the cross around his neck.

   Why wouldn't he take off the fucking tracker? Oh, Its Roman were talking about. "Listen, there's literally nothing to worry abo-" A loud gunshot rang through the air. I ducked my head, Roman doing the same.

   One turned into two where two turned into thirty. "FUCKING DRIVE KEATON." Roman shouted. I put the car in drive, getting the fuck away from the warehouse. My back window shattered, along with the passenger side where Roman was sitting.

   He held his arm with one hand, his phone with the other. "I'm fucking shot." He seethed. He dropped the phone, still on call with Matteo. "God, Keaton drive a bit fucking faster." He groaned. I could see the blood seeping through his fingers as he applied pressure.

   I picked up his phone, "Matteo?" "Keaton. What the fu-" "Now's not the time for a lecture. We're on the way. I don't know if you could hear, but your dear little hermano got shot in the arm." I interrupted. "Just fucking get back here."

"Keaton hurry the fuck up."

________________________________

Take care of yourself

<3 -K