𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Rafe Cameron

"I'd feel a lot better if we went to that party." Ivy gave me quick smile and ran her hands down my chest.

"Ivy come on you've had a rough day, a party is the last thing you want to go to."

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do okay..I want to go to that party!" Proceeding to get off of me she grabbed hold of my hand pulling me off the sofa, leading me to her walk in closet. "I'll let you pick the outfit."

Of course I wanted to go to the party but I would have felt guilty for leaving my girl alone in the house whilst injured and mentally exhausted from today's events.

I turned Ivy to face me "We don't have to go, I know you're saying that you are fine but you are still injured baby. I don't want to worsen you're state."

Cupping my cheek, she lightly stroked it with her thumb. "Please just let me do this..I need to get my mind off of everything and just going to this party would at least help me try have fun."

I nodded and Ivy began to rummage through a section of the wardrobes that looked to be filled with all bright and revealing clothing.

"Listen Rafe, I feel really guilty going out partying after I just fucked my friends over but..I just don't know. I wanna get so fucked tonight that I can barely remember the shit that went down today"

"Oh you will, I have no doubts about that." I played the the strap of her vest, dragging it over her tanned shoulder.

"Rafe-" Shooting me a glare that screamed for me to behave, she exhaled in annoyance.

"What's the theme?"

"What?" Confused by the random question she just asked.

"Rafe like what's the theme of the party?"

"Fuck sake I don't know Ivy..just wear whatever."

"No I can't do that, just text Topper real quick so I know what to wear."

"Ivy just out something on."

"No Rafe." She peered round the door of the wardrobe sternly glaring at me. "Text Topper."

"Whatever." Walking out onto the hallway, I dialled Topper's number. We exchanged words and I ended the call, however before I went back in the room my phone rang again.

They'd finally decided to ring me back.

"Ivy babe..erm the theme is pool party I don't know Topper just said that." Looking into the room, she flashed me a quick smile. "I'm just gonna take this call okay, I'll just be a sec."

"Okay."

Opening the sliding doors, I quickly shut them and answered the phone. I didn't want Ivy hearing any of this conversation so I made sure to walk down onto the beach.