The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy "Six" Biersack {Chapter 9}

The Mortician's Daughter ♥ Andy Biersack 

Chapter 9

This weekend was going to be my weekend with Peter. No rockstar parties, no Andy, no Ashley, no Jake, no Sandra, no Jinxx, no CC (Christian Coma, their new drummer since Sandra left. But I was still good friends with her). Peter was being forced to go to a family reunion, and he wanted me to come. I didn't want to; his family hated me and thought I was corrupting him to become a devil worshipper because of the music I listened to and the clothes I wore. But it was the only way I was going to get to spend time with him, and I would take it. I hated this chasm that had formed between us. I wanted our loving relationship back, and if that meant spending the day with his dull and judgmental family, so be it.

And once I got home Saturday, it was about time Sabrina and I had a girls' night. It was also time I confessed about living her dream life: that I was hanging out with her favorite band Black Veil Brides.

There was just one itty bitty downside to being with Peter's family: what I hoped to keep hiding from him, but would now be impossible. He still didn't know what I'd done at Andy's, which I hadn't done before that because I didn't want to give Peter anymore grief but finally gave in because I wanted to finally do something for ME for once... I finally got my nose pierced and got my first tattoo (courtesy of Ashley Purdy) on my right shoulder blade.

It was only the piercing which worried me at first; it couldn't be hidden because I obviously couldn't take it out yet, and if his family thought I was a freak before, they'd REALLY have a field day now. I'd opted for a hoop instead of a stud, but now I was mentally kicking myself for that because I couldn't change it out for a while and there was no way no one would notice.

But THEN, the clincher (and now the reason we were fighting): he wanted me to wear a colorful SUNDRESS. A DRESS for God's sakes. I don't even OWN a dress. And contrary to popular belief, I actually did own colorful clothes and liked wearing them... When I was in the mood. But not only did I find dresses extremely uncomfortable and hated them, if I wore one my tattoo would be on display for the world. I wasn't ready for Peter to see it. I was keeping so many secrets.

I knew he already kinda had a feeling I was hanging out with Andy a lot and thought he was a bad influence, and if he saw the tattoo--even if I didn't even mention Andy's name and said I got it done all by myself--I knew it would be confirmed.

“I just... I can’t leave him, I...” I couldn’t finish or form a coherent thought, not with Andy bent over me, his lips inches--and now less than a hair--away from mine. All I wanted was to kiss him. I wanted to know what it would be like, what it would feel like, if it was true that lip rings really did make it more fun.

No one here would say anything; was anyone else even in the room anymore? I didn’t care. I didn’t even know if any of the other guys even knew I had a boyfriend, and did it matter right now even if they did?

I was sure it did, but then, as I stared at Andy’s lips, it didn’t. At all.

I closed the distance, and he must have known I would, because he was immediately responsive. I felt my back arch up off the couch, my arms wrap around his neck, drawing me closer to Andy, all involuntarily. His lips were as soft as they looked, and I just wanted more of him, all of him. He pulled me closer to him, like he was feeling the exact same thing. My lips parted as the kiss deepened and I he bit my bottom lip then I felt his tongue brush mine as he moaned.

A face appeared in my mind, and I immediately pulled back. “I... I can’t do this. I just... Peter. I can't do this to him. I'm sorry."

Andy didn't even look like he was paying attention to me. He was staring at the wall, running a hand through his black hair then rubbing the back of his neck. "Shit. Fuck." After a moment he looked at me. "I'm sorry. That was my fault. I don't know what I was thinking. I just..,"

I shook my head. "It's not your fault. But I... I should go."

I felt so guilty, and so now I was going to be good. I was going to distance myself as much as possible. Besides, Andy Biersack could have any girl on earth that he wanted. I highly doubt he actually had substantial feelings for me, and I couldn’t let myself become that girl.

I heard Peter’s car in the drive, and I quickly put a light blue shrug over my shoulders to cover my new tattoo. If I was going to be subject to wearing a dress--and a white one at that--it would have to be on my terms now. I just hoped the stud in my nose was small enough that he wouldn’t really notice. And thankfully it was on my right side, so while I was in the passenger seat he wouldn’t see that side of my face.

My dad was at work, but he knew where I was going today, so I simply locked up and ran to Peter’s car. The second I got in I threw my arms around him and kissed him for the first time in what seemed like forever. It seemed urgent, like I was trying to prove something; I hoped he didn’t notice and thought I was just dying to see him.

“Well, good to see you too,” he said happily after he pulled back.

I sunk down into the seat as he put the car in reverse. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too, love.” I knew what he was thinking but didn’t say. Used to be he was the one always busy and I sat pining away. But now I had a life too and neither of us had time for each other.

“But I still don’t see why I have to go to this thing. You know what your family thinks of me. We could ditch. Do something else. No one would miss us.” I said it as seductively as possible just to get out of the situation.

He sighed. “I wish.”
My phone buzzed, and I almost didn’t want to look because I swore I’d give this whole day to my boyfriend. And I told that to all of my friends.

From: Andy
Hey, can you meet up? I want to talk.

No no no no no NO. No.

Peter and I made stupid pointless small talk the whole way there; I didn’t know when or why things got so awkward, but even though I couldn’t stand it I said nothing.

The house seemed like a mansion to me; it was white and larger than anything I could ever afford to live in. I could just see the fancy marbled interior, the expensive paintings and sculptures.

Peter walked around the car and opened my door for me, then grabbed my hand to help me out. I kept my head down.

We walked inside, and it was basically everything I’d imagined. I didn’t belong in this world at all.

“Peter!” Some unknown relative walked up and wrapped him in a hug. Then she glanced at me. “And you must be...”

“Raven,” I finished for her, sticking out my hand. Her nose was turned up at me and she stared at my hand for a beat too long before taking it.

She turned back to Peter, completely ignoring me once again. “Your parents are waiting for you inside.”

I wanted to say something to him, about the way she treated me, but I held my tongue because not only had I been expecting exactly that, but I knew it would start a fight.

We walked into yet another foyer (I guess houses this big could afford about 10), and there were Peter’s parents. “There you are!” his mom exclaimed. “Raven,” she acknowledged me with a nod of her head. Then she noticed what I was wearing. “You look...nice.” It was a forced compliment. But then she noticed what I had been waiting for someone to notice. “What is that?” She took a step back. “Well. To think I was almost fooled. We all knew it would be something like this, I just didn’t think it would be something so trashy.”

I couldn’t take anymore. “You know what? Let it go and let live.” I let go of Peter’s hand. I stared down his mother for a moment longer then walked off into the walk-in foyer.

I took out my phone and dialed, shaking. Yes, I expected some rise. That didn’t make being put down any easier. “Andy? Can you come get me?”