★Normal Day, Strange Life★

Start from the beginning

The footsteps sounded more like clicking noises a pair of heels would make as they walk elegantly. And into view appeared a woman who had similar features that both me and Y/N have...No. It couldn't be!

"You must have realized it already if your mouth looks like it was dropped on the floor." The voice cackled at my reaction as I truly did realize who it was...Amelia.

"What do you want from me?! Just leave me alone! I want nothing to do with any of this." I yelled at her, as I just wanted to sleep in peace without anything interrupting me, but oh boy am I lucky.

"I was nicer with your little one since she truly did understand nothing about what was going on, but you're old enough to know." She scowled and crossed her arms, "Your curiosity is angering me, Hanna. Consider this a fair warning of sorts."

"A warnin-" I questioned but got the wind knocked out of me as a painful slap appeared on my face knocking me towards the wall of the mansion's corridor. 

I tried to pull out my stand in self-defense but it didn't work! It wasn't appearing! That bitch is gonna kill me and I can't even tell if it's a dream or not!

"Relax..." She said in an almost soothing but creepy voice ever as a figure materialized beside her. "This was only a slap on the wrist, I do not wish to harm you at all. But I would do anything for my Dio..."  

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I woke up In a screaming panic, sweat dripping off me like a waterfall, and I clutched a stinging pain in my cheek as I realized I was no longer in my bed, but standing straight against the wall of my apartment.

My stand, Shining Ray, was present and my stature was defensive seemingly on high alert, trying to anticipate any probable attacks coming my way.

But nothing was there...I used my stand to illuminate the room immediately without taking up time to actually turn on my own lights, and check if anything was present.

Once again there wasn't anything! But what the heck was that, that I experienced just now?! It felt like a dream but it felt too real...

No...don't tell me! It must have been a stand ability, no doubt about it but something is still bothering me.

Inflicting damage in the dream to be reflected on my own body here is a bit understandable, but how does that explain why I'm no longer in my bed and standing?!

I know she warned me to stay away, but I need to find out everything. I'll pay a visit to the Joestars tomorrow since they might be involved in all of this madness.

Maybe if I find out everything, I can protect Y/N from all of this as well....

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

A dark and gloomy castle once more appeared info view, casting the spotlight on two familiar figures once more.

"I thought you said not to worry about Hanna." Dio grumbled as he dug his nails into his hands so much that it caused them to bleed from all the anger bottled up in his heart.