Chapter 12; New people

Beginne am Anfang

"Nothings wrong" Ranboo said in a hum

"Here!" Angel opens the door and jumps "JEEZ! Hey Kai didn't see you there. That's my roommate" he moves aside

Ranboo rests his head on Tommy's shoulder "I'm tired..."

"Kai Toms friend needs a checking over around his back he fell." Angel smiled before walking off" Kai glares at Tommy for a second before saying "Ra- Mar- What's your name?" Kai slipped up twice before catching himself.

"Uh you can call me mark" he sits down patting the seat next to him for Tommy to sit down "toms sit"

"Sorry Tommy needs to leave" Kai looked uncomfortable as he grabs his stuff

Ranboo shakes his head "I don't feel comfortable without him in here sorry.. Tommy can you stay?"

Tommy looked at them both. "Can't we compromise?"

"I don't like others watching me" Kai looked down.

"I can look away?" Tommy asked

"You can sit over there" Kai said pointing over to a chair near the door

Ranboo pauses realizing doing this Kai will realize he's trans "w-wait I'll be fine I can deal with this at home!"

"I already know your trans mark" Kai muttered as he grabs a wipe.

Ranboo tenses "how would you even know that..."

"Wait that sounds creepy but I can just tell by the way you sound and look" Kai laughs a bit.

"Oh.." Ranboo said sounding very upset trying to cover up his sadness but Tommy could hear it.

Tommy frowned.

"WAIT NO SORRY I MEAN YOU SOUND LIKE A GUY AND YOU WEAR WHAT TRANS MEN WEAR WAIT" Kai cried making a fool of himself

Ranboo just stays quiet and if you know him you can tell he's obviously upset.

"This is why you have no friends kai" He muttered to himself. "Anyways how did you fall? What way did you fall as well?"

"Backwards then Tommy fell on me-" Ranboo mumbled.

"Ouch must of hurt I'm to feel your spine let me know if you feel any pain" Kai started to press his spine with a little force not enough to hurt until there was a scratch or bruise.

Ranboo just sits there waiting for it to be finished.

"Nothing?" Kai asked.

Ranboo shakes his head no

"Alright I'm gonna rub your back let me know if there's any pain." Kai said as he began to rub Ranboo's back.

Ranboo nods letting Kai do his thing.

"Well you back is fine but does anything else hurt?" Kai asked as he finished looking over his back.

Ranboo shakes his head "I'm fine"

"Alright well you guys can leave let me know if you feel any pain?" Kai said as he puts up his stuff.

Ranboo nods and heads over to Tommy.
Tommy got up and walked over to Kai "Hey thanks for the help here's my number" He handed him a paper with his number and left.

Ranboo follows Tommy "I'm tired"

Angel screamed "FOODS DONE" Tommy walks over to the kichen

Ranboo follows

Kai was already in the kichen and He made his plate. Tommy followed suit and Ranboo just stood there. 

"I'm not hungry sorry" Ranboo mumbled.

"You have to eat don't think I haven't forgotten" Tommy glares at Ranboo

"I'm not eating Toms" he huffs not wanting to do this especially in front of people he doesn't know.

"Too bad!" Tommy shugs. Kai looked uncomfortable

Ranboo shakes his head no

"You don't get a choice" Tommy frowned

"can't make me Toms." Ranboo huffs

"I'm gonna ignore you until you eat" Tommy crossed his arms

"Well I'm not eating so." Ranboo ruffs again.

Tommy grabs his plate and sits with Angel. Kai awkwardly sat next to Ranboo.Ranboo just sits there not eating.

"Sorry about you and your friend" Kai gets up and walks to the living room. He sits on the couch.

"Huh-" Ranboo said confused.

Kai looked back and shouted "Your friend Tommy?"

Ranboo nodded "yeah-"

"Sorry I will shut up-" Kai muttered look away

"No no it's fine don't worry" Ranboo said feeling bad.

Kai slightly whimpers, As Ranboo panics thinking he did something "I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"You didn't do anything!" Kai cried

"Uhh angel? What do I do-" Ranboo asked. He wasn't good at dealing with other peoples emotions.

Angel couldn't hear him as he was too busy talking to Tommy

"Uh Kai?" Ranboo said with a hum

"Yeah?" Kai muttered

"You okay?" Ranboo said softly.

"I guess" Kai muttered again

Ranboo nodded.

"So......" Kai mmuttered

Ranboo shrugs "dunno"

Kai waves Ranboo over. "Come sit with me?"

Ranboo hesitates "uh sure?" Ranboo. Sits down

Kai smiles and laughs. Ranboo hums wanting to go home. But is waiting respectfully for Tommy.

Kai yawns and leans against Ranboo.

Ranboo tenses up not expecting it. He was about to ask Kai to get off but got to anxious.

Kai starts to fall asleep

"K-Kai can you get off? Sorry.." Ranboo mumbled

Kai was asleep so he didn't hear him. Kai muttered something

Ranboo softly pushes Kai off.

Angel and Tommy leave the room laughing and having fun

"Toms-" ranboo mumbles . Tommy looks back for a second before walking off