47 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

Back at the rental, I stumbled upstairs with the rest of our things with  jimin attached to me, teeth in my neck like a vampire.

Boxes and packages clattered as I put them on the counter.

"Okay, before we get too far gone. We have the blood pressure cuff, we have the blood sugar tests."

"We have a thermometer so we can watch for fevers."

"We have double the recommended amount of food and water..."

Jimin cradled my face in his hands, making me snap out of it. He stroked his thumbs over my cheeks and the tension drained right out of me.

"Alpha, stop worrying so much. That stuff is for backup. No worrying until we need to, remember? hobi told us to have fun."

He took my hand and rested it on the slight swell of his belly.

"They're doing good in there. We got a sign and everything. Okay?"

I spread my fingers over the little swell. The baby was in there and growing and everything would be alright. "Yeah. Okay."

"Pound a water with me so we can get this show on the road and you can pound me. I'm losing my fucking mind."

Jimin ripped his shirt up over his head and dropped his pants. They hit the kitchen floor with a muffled whump and jangle of his belt buckle.

I gaped at his naked body, focusing on how he was fully hard and leaking and how his slightly rounded belly was framed by the v-cuts of his hips.

I did that. Mine.

He tossed me a bottle underhand and I caught it in my left hand.

"Pretend you're at a stupid ALPHA kegger and do what you were made to do, frat boy. chug, chug!"

We ripped the caps off our bottles and had a contest to see who could swig it faster. Jimin beat me by a gulp.

I swiped a hand across my mouth, laughing. "Two on one, no fair."

Jimin pretended to crush the bottle against his forehead. "Totally fair. Hey, we should get one of those giant water jugs and do kegstands."

"Got a better idea." The scent of my omega, the sight of him naked and getting round with my baby, turned me into an animal.

I threw an arm around his waist, sneaking my fingers down beneath the cleft of his tight asscheeks, seeking warmth and wetness. I found both.

My fingers sank right in, and even though the fit was tight, they were welcomed by dripping wetness.

Jimin hummed and threw back his head, grinding his dick against my thigh as he worked my fingers deeper inside him.

"Get this off, get your clothes off," he growled, pawing at my jeans.

"Ugh. Never mind, just get your dick out, Alpha!" I ripped at my fly, getting my pants just far enough open to free my erection.

I pushed him back against the counter, lifting him and spreading his thighs, the head of my dick rubbing at the sensitive spot behind his balls.

"Yeah, come on, put it in, put it-ooohhh, yeah!"

he kept up a steady stream of filth as I fucked up into him. He flailed plenty during sex, too, and now was no exception.

His hands scrabbled at the counter, sweeping water bottles off with a series of dull thuds.

He got a hold of a fridge door handle, and the damn thing shook with each one of my thrusts, banging against the wall.

Inside, food containers rattled until crash!

A glass shattered, falling somewhere inside the door but luckily not spilling out onto the floor.

We barely slowed down.

"Sounds like a tomorrow problem,"

Jimin gasped. "Don't stop, don't..."

His eyes rolled back in his head, "Coming..." Jimin's body fluttered from the inside as he got a hand around himself and jerked furiously as he coaxed his release out.

It splattered onto his belly in white droplets, exactly where my seed found its mark four months ago.

"Shit," I growled, about to go off.

Jimin arched against me. "Gimme that knot, wanna feel it." His wish, my command.

Jimin gasped like he was being dragged underwater as my base swelled, stretching him inside.

He grabbed himself again, somehow already getting hard, moving in slight movements against me.

I came pounding my fist on the stainless steel fridge, not so much shooting my seed as getting it sucked out of me. We kissed, deep and filthy.

"Holy shit," Jimin said, going boneless, his back against the wall.

I leaned my head over sideways, resting my temple on the thrashed fridge. "Alpha, you're..." he rocked his hips experimentally and groaned.

"God, it's so much," he moaned, grasping at my hips, pulling me in deeper.

"You're so fuckin' good," I whispered to him, capturing his mouth with my own again.

I drew my finger through the cooling mess on his stretched belly, writing my claim on the man and the child.

Once our breathing evened out a little, Jimin's eyes cleared up and he looked around at the carnage we caused.

"Well, that was intense. What a position to get stuck in." He looked down at where we were locked.

"At least we're close to the snacks."

He sat up as best he could and dropped a hand on the fridge's door handle.

"Baby, don't, remember-" Too late. Crash! About a third of the fridge's contents ended up on the floor, including broken glass.

He gave me his most sheepish, most innocent smile. "Uh, whoops?"

"You're lucky you're cute." I handed him a bottle of water and we had another contest, this time I won.

"I did all the hard work, after all."

"You seen the size of your knot?" He jerked a thumb at himself.

"I did all the hard work!" He pointed to his belly.

"I'm doing all the hard work!"

"Good point." I grinned and kissed him. Bananas and protein bars were within easy reach. I grabbed a bunch and pressed them into his hand. "Eat."

He ate half a banana in one bite. "I feel good.No weird cramps or flushing or light-headedness or anything."

"That's good, babe." I kissed him gently.

I rested my head on his shoulder and listened to him devour the food while my knot went down.

I swear it took, like, an hour.

My phone buzzed angrily on the tabletop.

"Shit. Practice." I carefully slid out of him and twisted to grab the phone.

Jimin grabbed at my arm, following me, smashing our lips together.

His temperature was higher, but higher in a way that was normal for a healthy heat. So far, so good.

I snatched up my phone and guided Jimin over to the couch, never letting our lips apart once.

Jimin was wild, writhing against me, whining and humping my thighs as I got texts out to let everyone know what was happening and not to expect to hear from us for several days.

__________________________________________