"It is, it is. But I was thinking more like what if it was the battlefield scenario?" He said. They stood there and waited for the continuation.

Childe scanned the people. "Alright group yourselves into four or five. I want it to be rebels and shogunate in one group okay? I won't accept all rebels or all shogunate groups."

"Once you're done, come to me." He said.

And a few minutes later, they did as they were told. Though he noticed some grouped themselves in a peculiar pattern.

"Are your groups ready?" He asked.

"Yes sir." They responded.

"Alright, that's 4 groups in total. Perfect. This shouldn't take too long then." He counted.

"Alright, you guys are group 1..." he pointed at the one nearest to him. "You're two, three and four." He finished assigning their numbers.

He nodded. "Since two and three has five men, I'll have one and two go first and the other two as the next batch." He muttered.

"Alright, group three and four, go watch from the sides. Two and one, I'd like you to go all out. Against me." He said.

"What?" They all looked surprised. Paimon facepalmed from a distance. "Well, I can't say I'm surprised." Paimon said.

"We'll be facing a lot of abyss mages and heralds and believe it or not, they are more than a pain in the ass." He began explaining. "And I was told that some of you are visionless."

They all awaited for his point.

"It's great that you grouped yourselves with at least two vision bearers in your team, you're going to need the extra lift. Fighting the abyss is like fighting other vision bearers." Childe said. "So that's why I'd like you to test your strength against one." He said getting his hydro blades ready.

They all looked at each other. "Nine agaisnt one?" They asked.

"Are you doubting my skills?" He asked.

They didn't really know that Childe was a Fatui Harbinger, but what they did know was that he was well acquainted with the legendary traveler.

"No sir." They shouted in unison.

Childe smirked. "Alright then, whenever you're ready."

***

The Kamisato Estate was oddly peaceful, specially at the moment where both Paimon and Childe was out. Ayato was busy with his work, and Thoma always had something to work on.

Ayaka was left to her own, playing guard for the ever peacefully resting traveler. She was aided by Sayu from time to time because she gave healing to Lumine but Sayu doesn't really talk much.

She occassionally talked whenever Paimon or, oddly enough, Childe was around. Ayaka noticed that just like Thoma, Childe also knew his way around children.

"Though I cling to that which has given me the strength to hold on, the weight of letting go is ever-foreboding." Ayaka muttered to herself. She let out a small bitter laugh. "Why am I remembering this now?"

She walked over to Lumine and sat down the chair beside the bed.

"My first friend that I ever had, it pains me to see you like this. Please wake up. We're all waiting for you." She touched her hand.

"-jax." A faint voice said.

Ayaka's ears perked up and looked at the traveler wide eyes. "Lumine?" She asked.