Ownership

"Call me names, Call me reckless

"Call me names, Call me reckless."
The Champion
The Score

"No," was George's final answer. Karl didn't seem so convinced.

"Come on, it's for Dream."

"No."

"Please!"

"Karl, I'm not going up there like a slut and waving the flag."

Stood on the start of the canyon line up, Dream leaned up against his car decked out in black leather chatting with Sapnap. They were located somewhere in the Grand Canyon. Miles and miles of yellowish red sandstone and mudstone entrapped them in a makeshift drag-strip. It was warm here, but as night fell George was starting to feel the chill of the semi-arid desert. It felt like a movie really, watching the gathering in such a desolate location. He was waiting for the bang of a cowboy rifle or better yet a tumbleweed to trickle by.

Effortlessly gorgeous, George wanted to admire Dream when he glanced their way. Kiss until breathless. It was the way Dream held himself, even now, nearly a year since they met George still found him enamoring. Stood confident and at ease amongst Sapnap and several other racers, envy and pride went hand and hand for George. Jealous of the easy and smug that Dream was all his.

Karl groaned and gripped his sleeve tugging him towards the cars, "Dream! Help me here?"

Turning sharply, Dream tilted his head at them. George smiled like a fool in love but then remembered he was supposed to be upset and frowned purposely. Karl found this entirely inconvenient.

"With what?" A hand pulled George in so a kiss could be placed on his forehead through his mask. The blush was more for the people around them that seemed surprised by Dream's natural affection. Looks passed around like a blunt, they stifled comments. Not many knew about their relationship outside of Las Nevadas. And if it was known most people didn't believe it due to Dream's tainted past relationships, others thought they could change his mind, George knew they couldn't.

"I want George to do the flag start."

"What, like a slut?" Sapnap chimed in. In his hands he was chugging a purple energy drink.

George glared at Karl, "See!"

A painted set of nails waved at him, "It's right of passage, I did it when I got with Sapnap."

Dream snorted and snaked a hand around George's waist, "You did it because you wanted to be Sapnap's slut."

"And it worked, didn't it," everyone chuckled while Sapnap turned a cute shade of rose.

George rolled his eyes, "I don't need attention, I have it already."

A squeeze to his waist, "Cocky much?"

"Fuck off, Dream."

"What I'm hearing," Punz cut in flatly, "is you're scared to stand in front of race cars and wave a flag."