Helping Numbers (Maybe) 2 ½

X, Two and Eight went to Two's house. (It's simpler to use one name when mentioning the house that is one of the friends' houses and the friend is following X - okay forget about putting this bc it sounds too complicated)

The three friends go into the house.

"Hey, Mom!" said Eight. "Sorry we took so long, but at least Seven is safe."

"That's great... But do you know...

HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PREPARE THE CHICKEN ROAST ONLY FOR IT TO BE COLD BY THE TIME YOU CAME BACK?!"

"Don't worry, Mum! That's why microwaves exist," said Two.

Two and Eight's mom cried and their dad comforted her.

"Come on, X," said Two. "Let's heat up the food!"

X, Eight and Two went to the dining room and got the cold chicken.

They threw the chicken in the microwave, set the timer, and the microwave started.

"So I heard from Mom that Four's parents are moving away," said Eight. He sighed. "Honestly, I see this as healthy for them."

"Yeah," Two said. "Four was an only child."

Eight looked at Two, then they looked at X.

"I have a question. X, what do you think about Four's parents moving out?"

"I... don't really know -"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"The food is ready!" said Two.

The friends took the chicken to the living room.

"Oh! I just remembered something!" said Two. "Seven gave their photo album to X! We can all look at it while we're eating!"

"Great idea," said Eight.

X, Two and Eight looked through the photo album. Something funny was that a few photos were from the times of X Finds Out His Value.

"Whoa!" said Two. "I didn't know that the camera was THAT old."

"Me neither," said X.

After looking through many photos, funny and a bit serious, old and recent, and all of that shet...

"We sure had a lot of great times together," X said.

"Yeah, but... Four isn't in any of these photos," said Eight.

"Well, Six took the album, so she must have the rest of the photos," said Two.

Eight, Two, and X finished their chicken.

"WWWEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

Two and Eight's mom and dad came to the living room with L'il Four.

"Whew!" said Two and Eight's dad. "Taking care of L'il Four is hard work!"

"Hey...uh...well...Mom," said Eight. "I was wondering if you'd let us...uh, hang out with X?"

"No," said their mom.

"Yes," said Eight and Two.

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES."