Now for the twelfth time in an hour that I've checked up on Honor, she's actually awake this time.

I sit at the end of the bed watching as she slowly gets up.

"I want you to come to the ball tonight. They hold it once a year and being the most powerful mafia, I have to attend with a date. Usually I go with one of my strippers, but I threatened to kill them"

I hear a soft laugh under her breathe. I make sure to keep a straight face. I can't show her how amazing that made my heart feel.

She looks down at the duvet "no thanks"

I give her a shocked expression "it wasn't a question"

Her head looks up at me quickly.

I stand up and open the closet doors "your dress, shoes and jewellery are in here, bottom shelf. Your makeup artist and hairdresser will be here in an hour"

I walk towards the bedroom door, but before I shut it, it turn to face Honor.

"There should be a row of vests in the closet as well. Wear those for protection"

Then I leave.

————————————

HONOR MAEVE

Im still trying to process how I ended up wearing this dress.

I mainly only agreed to this because it's better than sitting in bed all day thinking about what my father did.

And so, I've never looked more hot in my entire life.

The makeup artist and hairdresser did an amazing job and I'm actually excited for this.

I walk down the stairs, allowing Saverio to stare into my eyes

He looks so hot. His black tuxedo also gives me full access to see the outline of his muscles.

He gives me his hand and I hold onto it.

We walk to a limousine that's parked into front in the house. A man opening the door for me.

I sit down, watching as Saverio sits besides me.

I feel so luxurious.

This is every child's dream, and I got it. I guess I crushed their dreams.

The drive was short and quiet. But I felt Saverio's eyes on me the entire time.

Half way there, Saverio pulled something from behind me and I noticed a gun and two knifes in a black band.

He dragged his fingers up from my feet to my thigh, lifting it up. He wrapped it around my thigh before lowering my thigh back down, covering it with my dress.

I was confused but it made me feel in control and powerful.

When we got there the driver opened the car door for Me. I allow Saverio to exit first, not that he gave me much of a choice.