7.

Odessa pov
As I rush out the house with my half assed pajamas I get ready to prepare myself for whatever my girlfriend is about to say. All I could do was think about what pictures is she talking about or how is this going to end.

I honestly love towa I don't know why I truly do but I find peace in the way she feels to have authority over me. People don't understand her the way I do. "Baby what pictures are you even talking about" I mumble as I open the door to her freshly new black vehicle with leather seats. She stares at me blankly with her halfway-closed bloodshot eyes. I guess that's something she and Billie share.

"Get the fuck in why are you just standing there, you literally are naked fucks wrong with you," she says aggressively her tone suddenly increasing. "why are you so upset, just tell me what's wrong you're scaring me" me personally trying to stay calm because I know how she gets.

"get in the car Odessa" Towa reply's deepening her voice with a strict tone. i thought about putting up a fight but i just gave in. i slowly get in the car with my bare feet and the clothes i rushed to put on so quickly. my freshly washed curly hair is  now dripping down my back on to her newly fresh seats. as i put legs into cris crows position facing Towa ,she has her phone is opened up of a instagram message with a picture of me and billie leaving a house. "okay so" I pause "she's my friend" i say with a snugg attitude. she swipes to the next picture and it's me kissing billies cheek " why the fuck are you kissing her, you're dating me not her" she replies yelling.

i stay quiet as she continues her yelling. she continues just to cuss me out and call me rude names. "why the fuck aren't you answering me" she yells louder snapping me out of my void. "how am i supposed reply, huh? maybe  don't assume shit" i yelled as loud as i could.

after i announced that there was brief silence and then i felt her hand go across my face. what. the. fuck.

"baby i'm so sorry, i just got upset, i didn't think" she says in a worried voice. i try to open the door but she suddenly locks them as she sees i'm trying to get out. "let me out the car dammit" i say in a shaky voice trying to sound as if it didn't phase me. "just here me out Odessa" she says but i soon cut her off trying to redeem herself "let me out i'm done with you don't call or text me"

i finally open the door with a sense of relief that i got out. i don't think i ever loved her but there is something about her i love. i know i couldn't stay after she hit me. not again. i grab the doorknob and take a deep breath maybe i can have a peaceful night with billie. as i walk through the house slowly to gather myself i finally re appear in the room with billie. it seems like she was waiting for me to get back. her eyes staring straight at me. "hey Dess, you good" she says in a calm tone. it's like she knows. my heart sinks into my stomach and i feel my eyes starting to fill up. i can't even hide it. i start bawling.

wrapping my face with my hands no longer able to see billie, i hear foot steps approaching me, suddenly another body wrapping me. " it's okay baby, let it out" she guides me to the bed ands lays me on top of her chest. i can hear her heartbeat. "do you want to talk about it" she whispers as she is stroking my curly damp hair. i shake my head not able to get a word out. "that's okay i'm here if you want to talk about it" she grabs the remote trying not to move me so much "you wanna watch the movie i picked out" she says trying to lighten the mood. i cooed "mhm"
the movie starts playing, it's my favorite movie casino 1995.

At some point,After watching the 1995 film Casino, i began to idolize Sharon Stone's portrayal of Ginger McKenna, a rich showgirl who used her looks and wits to manipulate men into supporting her wealth. With her in mind, i feel like i've truly learned how to convince people i date or like to buy her expensive items by making them feel confident and powerful while i'm submissive or quote on quote a damsel in distress , partially via sex. it may be toxic but it always works.

i would never fully admit it or say it out loud though

as the movie continues i feel like i'm drifting off not to only realize billies sleep already. i grab the blanket to put it over us, and lay back down on her chest try to close my eyes.

billies pov

i wake up with a familiar fresh coconut and vanilla scent that invades my nose. I open my eyes to Odessa hair in my face and her head is on my chest. Stretching out my free arm that was holding on to her lower back, I grab my phone that's on the nightstand and check it I realize the time that appears and I suppress a groan, knowing I have to get up for an interview with some magazine I don't know the name to. I try to move her gently so I can slip out of bed, but she ends up waking up. "Going so soon" she jokes halfway awake. Oh here morning voice is so attractive. We both sit up "I have a long interview today but I should be free for the rest of the day" I alert her trying to give her the hint I want to hang out again.

"Are you asking or telling me Billie" she smirks
"Both" I grin sucking my teeth. "I'm gonna take a shower Des"
"Okay" she lays back down staring at the ceiling going into deep thought
————
Sorry it took me so long!!! Lmk if y'all want more I'll try to make it more interesting lol