6.

- omniscient POV -

everything has changed .... partly.

the pandemic has settled down and a pale-colored girl with bright blue eyes and black hair that was blonde. The internet had grown to hate her although she still had fans and supporters by her side. She tried to reveal something subtly but people on the internet took it out of proportion.

Maybe this change of heart was for the best

The girl with tanned olive skin was now more successful than ever been and was now looked at as the Internet "sweetheart" for now it seems. It appears that her current relationship is still not enough for her. Unsure if she will leave the right way or continue the cycle.

Both of these girls are completely different but have a deep connection and haven't spoken in months due to their current relationships.

But doesn't something always bring a temptation back?

- Billies pov -
im finally back on tour it felt like a missing peace of me. i missed my fans so much they're like another part of me that i didn't get to fully experience.

today I'm on a break from tour don't get me wrong I love the stage and it feels like a second home but rest to me is very important. I hate being bothered on my off days but today I'm getting my ass up and third Wheeling with Claudia and Finneas my brother. While I hopped in the shower I feel some type of emptiness inside of me or maybe some type of temptation isn't being fulfilled while in my current relationship. As I proceed with my shower, the further I start to overthink so I need to get out before I trigger my tics and something telling me I don't need to provoke more stress on myself today.

As I get ready I start to dress up and get ready I feel parts of the old me coming back. Dark hair, layered jewelry, and dark manly baggy clothes. Claudia's tesla pulls up, as I open the door I see the familiar beautiful olive-skinned girl. "Hi, billie," she says with a small grin on her face knowing I was shocked to see her here. "Hello Odessa"

This is going to be a long day.

As Claudia drives off the silence grows "so what are we eating guys" Claudia says trying to break the silence. "It doesn't matter," Odessa says gently with her elegant southern with a pinch of valley voice. Her voice always brings a soft spot to my heart I'm not sure why.

"What about a fat ass burger," I say
"hell yeah," finneas screams
"Gross" Claudia and Odessa in unison
"Let's get sushi" Claudia emphasizes. "lets Rock paper shoot it out" finneas growing hungry as we argue you it out

...

"See the burgers are good Dessa," I say watching her eat as I've never seen someone eat before. Her beauty is beyond any other girl I've looked at. Everything about her brings my mindset to another dimension. i've missed her although we haven't personally know each other for long. i know she's in a new relationship only because her girlfriend is signed to the same label as me. Odessa really has a type. tom-body and cocky. i'm not a big fan of this girlfriend either considering she talks about Odessa as if she's just a shiny new toy and all she has to offer is the way she looks.

flashback

"hey billie i would like for you to greet our new signed artist towabird" the head of my management says as if i even had a choice. as i walk up to this person i smell a loud cologne for men. "hi I'm billie" i announced as if they didn't know that already.

"oh shit, hey i'm a towa" she says stunned as she turns around. as she continue to talk i check her out. ignoring everything she's saying. she's looks like a smoker, nice hazel or brown eyes and a nice body build. yeah she's gay. i'm not into what's she's talking about. until,

"yeah my girlfriend Odessa"
"your girl is Odessa, she's gorgeous" i say stunned

wait what? she's dating someone else already. i mean it's only been like a year.

"yeah yeah her face and body makes up for everything, if you what i mean"  laughing as if what she just  said  was so funny.

...

"so how's life lately" i'm only saying this to see if she brings ups who she's dating if i'm being honest or i guess anything knew.

"well i'm getting my apartment remodeled right now so i'm staying with claudia" her mood slightly changes. i can tell she's trying to be vague as possible.
"how about you" she smiles trying to change the subject.

"i'm finally back on a tour but i'm on a month break right now, almost half way done with tour" i sigh

" i've seen a few clips you're doing so good, i can't imagine being that successful or having so many come to a place just to see me, i feel so proud of you honestly"

"girl i know you're not talking" i roll my eyes playfully. i really enjoy talking to her

"hey girls, it's getting late i have to submit something before a twelve. if you both just want to come watch a movie and crash at my place you can" claudia says kinda in a rush.

...

as i pick the movie Odessa goes to the restroom for quite a while. i thought she was taking a shower until i hear her angry on the phone i'm not sure with who though.

"it's just a fucking paparazzi picture Towa, it literally means nothing we are strictly friends"  i hear her yell.

she leaves the restroom in her towel in a rush to put on clothes. i can tell she's annoyed so i try not to bother her. she drops her towel, i try my hardest not to look, it shouldn't even be a shock to me i've taken a shower with her before i wonder if she remembers.

"oh shit i'm sorry" she's remembers i'm in the room.
"you good" i pretend to look for a movie to try to make it less awkward
"yeah it's just my annoying friend" she rolls her eyes still putting on clothes. i wonder why she won't tell me about her girlfriend or say it's her girlfriend at least.

is she hiding something?

"i'll be back B" she heads towards the rooms door.as she walks i admire the way she looks. she always been skinny but she has a big ass for her size and a small waist that's out of this world. her hair just tops it, it's so big and curly. she's just so beautiful.

before she leaves i feel the need to say something i have a bad feeling "text me if you need anything dess"

"okay love, find a movie before i get back" she says trying to have a positive outlook.