Jiang Yu frowned. “It’s not like I’ll come here often. Is there a need to go through so much trouble?”

Jiang Jingnian said, “If you don’t come here often, it means you’ll still come. I can’t let the style you don’t like dirty your eyes. For you, it’s an honor for those decorations to be here.”

Everyone: … ???

They looked at each other in confusion.

Did they open the door the wrong way today?

Why did they feel that Dr. Jiang was a little strange today?

Although he was usually easy-going, he was not the enthusiastic kind. Today, he was filled with the word “attentive” and was even scattering flowers everywhere.

This was not the Dr. Jiang they knew!

Some people sensed that something was wrong. Doctor A said, “Hey, did you notice that this little girl’s surname is also Jiang?”

Doctor B: “Yeah, could it be because…”

Doctor C: “These abnormals were from the same family 500 years ago?”

After introducing Jiang Yu, Jiang Jingnian looked at the time. He hadn’t forgotten that someone was waiting for him in the reception room.

“Should I send you out?”

Jiang Yu asked back, “Are you sure you don’t want me to be there?”

Jiang Jingnian asked in surprise, “Are you willing to stay?”

“I’m not saying that I’m willing or not.” Jiang Yu touched her chin. “I’m just curious… whose thing is that in his hand?”

Actually, Jiang Yu’s curiosity wasn’t that great.

But there was one reason why Jiang Jingnian’s expression changed when he saw that thing.

Another reason was that when she saw that thing, she also felt an indescribable sense of familiarity.

Therefore, she also wanted to take a closer look at the thing Jian Hanshen used to threaten Jiang Jingnian. What was its origin?

Jiang Jingnian’s expression changed.

He wanted to say something but hesitated. Finally, he sighed and said, “Follow me.”

As he walked, he said, “What Jian Hanshen wants me to do is his father’s brain surgery, but I’m not 100% sure. It’s good for you to come over and listen.”

Jiang Yu nodded.

She understood what Jiang Jingnian was implying.

If he wanted to increase the chances of success in this surgery, he needed her participation. Jiang Jingnian was asking for her opinion.

After entering the reception room, Jian Hanshen said lazily, “23 minutes and 54 seconds have passed. You made me wait for quite some time, Dr. Jiang.”

Jiang Jingnian ignored his sarcastic tone. “Give me the information.”

Jian Hanshen raised his eyebrows and said, “If I remember correctly, I’ve already submitted the information here twice.”

Jiang Jingnian said unhappily, “It’s been a while since the two documents were submitted. Mr. Jian clearly brought the latest information with him. If you still want to hide it, that’s fine.” He snorted and continued, “I’ll get someone to send the information over. Anyway, if there are any mistakes, it’s not on us.”