Jiang Yu was finally getting impatient.

“I didn’t remember what they said before because no matter what they said, it was all a joke to me.”

The host finally got the answer he wanted. Before he could say anything, Jiang Yu asked, “Is that what you want to hear?”

The host: “…”

It was…quite awkward.

The audience started to laugh.

“Hahahaha, I’m dying of laughter! Little Sister really doesn’t say much! I’m a fan now!”

“What the host is thinking in his heart is that I want you to go against them. Why do you want to go against me?”

“However, the host’s way of intentionally setting a trap for others is rather disgusting. If you win, you win. He tried to get her to say something to anger the other party. What’s the point?”

“But the host isn’t wrong. Before the match began, Team KG had been quite arrogant. They were clearly looking down on Sky Shroud. Who knew that they would be beaten to the ground by Sky Shroud?”

“But Team KG is quite good. They also have the right to be proud. It should be quite normal for them to look down on a team such as Sky Shroud, right?”

“What’s more, the opponent has a girl in the team. There aren’t many girls among the pro players, and she’s such a good-looking girl. It shouldn’t be a problem to doubt her skills, right?”

“In the end, it’s still your inexplicable discrimination against professional female esports players. Why can’t girls play well? Don’t you see that there’s also a female pro player in Halbert? Doesn’t her skills also beat up guys like you? And she’s also very good-looking. Didn’t you guys also give her the title of esports goddess? How come there’s a double standard here?”

“Can this Thirteen Spices Crayfish compare to my Goddess? My Goddess has good control, is gentle, is modest, and is low-key. She never likes to be in the limelight, unlike this Thirteen Spices Crayfish. Does everyone revolve around her?”

“Exactly! Didn’t the whole team deliberately give her human heads to harvest today? Wasn’t it too disgusting to make everyone look like her? Aren’t team battles meant to show teamwork and cooperation? In the end, it all turned into her solo show. What happened? If she was so amazing, why didn’t she directly take on three people in a one-on-one battle?”

“You’re absolutely right! Everything you said was my idea! The others were actually deliberately showing weakness to show how amazing she was, right? Anyway, I won’t eat this kind of farce!”

“…”

The audience was abuzz with discussion, but it did not affect Jiang Yu at all.

Her face was filled with the words: are we done here?

Under her cold gaze, the host started to cower.

He turned to the others and Feng Tianrui immediately said, “No comment.”

What a joke. Didn’t he see that Jiang Yu was hellbent on leaving?

If he continued to stall here, wasn’t he just looking for death?

Feng Tianrui still had some common sense.

The host awkwardly tried to smooth things over, “Then, let’s end today’s interview here. We’re looking forward to Sky Shroud’s next performance. Let’s see if they can make it to the end!”

The people from Sky Shroud walked out.

As they walked, they said excitedly, “We won the match today. Captain, should we go out and celebrate?”