'Why is he entertaining these other girls Aliyah? I just don't understand. He's being so weird. This isn't him.'

'Hold on, can I add Keiara to the call?'

'Mhm.' I nod as I got a fruit pot out my fridge.

'Hey girlsss.' Keiara says a few seconds later.

'They argued. Again.' Aliyah says.

'Omds, how bad was it this time?'

'He justs seems bored. He didn't even try to justify himself.' I went on to explain the argument to them, with their occasional's 'stupid boy' or sighing.

'Jay, don't take this the wrong way but honestly, I think you should just break up with him. Or go on a break, or something. Like, this isn't healthy. I know you two love each other a lot, but right now he doesn't need to be your priority. You can't keep crying over him Jayda, it's really not healthy.' Keiara says cautiously but sternly. I frown, swallowing the lump in my throat.

'Not gonna lie, I slightly agree Jayda. Like, how many arguments have you had this month? You two just need a break, I mean you have been together for ages, maybe you just need some time apart.' Aliyah adds.

'I understand where you're coming from, but it's really not as easy as that. We've been together for more than a year, like the thought of us not being together literally makes me lose my breath. I cannot imagine my life without him. Yeah, we're arguing but I can't just break up with him.' I stress.

'Not break up completely, but just gonna on a little break, you need some time apart. Being with someone for too long isn't healthy. I mean what, you see him nearly everyday? You're just getting annoyed with each other.'

'Keiara I understand, but you have to look at it from my point of view. The thought, just the thought of being without him makes me feel like I'm dying or something.'

'Maybe that's the problem then! You're too dependent on him. You do know it's not the end of the world if you're not in a relationship, right?' Keiara says with a harsh tone. I draw back.

'Keiara, calm down. I completely see where you're coming from Jayda. You can't just end a year's relationship because of a couple of arguments but being by yourself for a bit might help a lot. Even if it's just this exam period because he's stressing you out when you have other priorities.'

'Nah, I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh Jayda but I think you slyly need it. Like every time you've had an argument, you come to me or Aliyah for advice, we give it to you and you don't take one bit of it into account. It's starting to slightly annoy me. I'm fed up of giving you advice when you won't listen.'

'Keiara-.' Aliyah cuts her off.

'Nah, she needs to hear this. You think it too Aliyah. Jayda, fair enough you wanna come and rant to us when you have an argument but do not ask what you should do then don't do it. Do you know how irritating it is? Here I am giving you advice that could potentially help you, but no you can't break up with him. Why can't you?' I was hurt by what she was saying, and couldn't help the attitude in my voice.

'No offence, I always try to take it into account but you only tell me advice based on our latest argument. So to be honest, when you're here telling me I should break up with him or whatever, I am telling you that you don't know everything about our relationship so it is not your place to tell me to end it. And don't get it twisted, when I come to tell you and Aliyah, it's because I need someone to rant to, and just open my feelings and you two are my closest friends, so I would expect you to hear me out, not try and judge our relationship.'

'So what's the point!' Keiara shouts in exasperation.

'Let's just all calm down a bit.' Aliyah attempts to diffuse the situation.