Ji Churan suddenly thought of an idea and tapped on her head.

Should she try using food to coax Jiang Yu away?

Her eyes lit up. Just as she was about to do so, a path suddenly opened up amongst the crowd.

Someone was coming.

Ji Churan looked over and saw a tall man with long legs walking over from not far away. His face was exquisite and he had a noble aura.

He walked over hurriedly and only looked at the girl leaning against the table.

Ji Churan immediately let out a long breath.

She patted her chest and felt relieved.

Feng Linbai was here, so everything should be fine.

After realizing that something was wrong, the first person Ji Churan thought of was Feng Linbai.

Chen Miaoyi called the police, but she had contacted Feng Linbai instead.

Fortunately, Feng Linbai arrived in time and should be able to bring Yu’er back safely.

However, Jiang Yu’s current situation…

As Ji Churan thought of this, her heart started to beat fast again.

Would Jiang Yu’s first words be to ask him if he wanted to fight?

Feng Linbai walked over quickly and walked to the sofa. He lowered his body and called out, “Yu’er..”

Chapter 522: I Want Big Brother to Carry Me

Ji Churan was about to tell Feng Linbai that Jiang Yu had drunk some wine and was probably a little drunk. She might have an unusual reaction.

However, before she could say anything, she saw Jiang Yu tilt her head and look at Feng Linbai carefully. She asked blankly, “Have I seen you somewhere before?”

Ji Churan: ???

Why was this a little different from what she had imagined?

After Xiao Yu’er got drunk, it turned out that other than fighting everywhere, she would also pick up good-looking men?

In that case, she definitely couldn’t let her drink anymore!

Feng Linbai smelled the alcohol on Jiang Yu’s body and immediately frowned. “Yu’er, you’re been drinking.”

It was a positive tone.

Jiang Yu did not deny it. “Yes, I drank.”

She gestured with her finger and said, “Just a little bit.”

Feng Linbai looked at the bottomless wine glass on the coffee table. He understood, but his expression did not change.

He coaxed, “Come, I’ll bring you back home.”

Jiang Yu nodded.

Then, in the next second, she opened her arms and said in a completely different soft voice, “I want you to carry me, Big Brother.”

Ji Churan: ???

Chen Miaoyi: ???

Everyone: ???

Wait a minute, was there something wrong with this scene?

Just a moment ago, she was a violent loli who had sent a person flying with just a single kick but now, she was acting coquettishly and begging to be carried?

It was hard to explain. Everyone felt that this contrast was too big, even though the contrast between this man’s face and Du Huahao’s face was also a little too big…