Mmm, it tasted pretty good.

Jiang Yu asked, “What was the question you wanted to ask?”

Qin Fangfei pointed at the exercise book and said, “This one.”

Jiang Yu glanced at it and obediently wrote down the process of solving the question.

Qin Fangfei’s eyes lit up and she gave her a thumbs up. “Jiang Yu, you’re so amazing!”

After saying this, she took out a second insulated box and said, “This is for you. This is a separate payment!”

The students at the back table: ???

Wait a minute, a separate payment?

Qin Fangfei had just transferred here not long ago. Was she really so straightforward?

Qin Fangfei, who had to learn the process of solving the question, did not care what others thought of her.

She held her face in her hands and watched Jiang Yu as she ate. She was in a very good mood.

In order to win over the heart of a straight-A student, one had to first win over her stomach. This sentence really had some truth to them..

Chapter 510: Trying to Pester My Little Sister Again?

It was a wise decision to transfer to A High.

She had never been like this before. She looked forward to going to school every day.

But when she thought about how Jiang Yu had already got into Bei U and was likely to come to school less often, she felt a little nervous.

No matter what, she had to try her best to keep Jiang Yu coming with food!

Tonight, she was going to go back and force the chef to invent a new dish!

She wasn’t going to say anything!

She was just going to spend the money!

On the other end, Feng Tianrui came to his senses and realized that Jiang Yu had already left. Just as he was about to rush over, he was pulled back by Jiang Zeyu.

Jiang Zeyu said unhappily, “What are you doing? Are you trying to pester my little sister again?”

Feng Tianrui frowned. “Didn’t I tell you before? You had no objections earlier so why are you turning against me now?”

Jiang Zeyu: “I want to, that’s all. What are you going to do about it?”

To be honest, he still couldn’t remember what Feng Tianrui had said to him back then. It was probably because he had randomly agreed to it when he wasn’t fully awake.

But if Tianrui had told him this when he hadn’t been fully awake, could it really be counted as telling him?

Anyway, as long as it involved his little sister, he wouldn’t agree to it.

Moreover, Feng Tianrui had a criminal record. He had helped Old Bull stall him several times before, creating opportunities for Old Bull and his little sister to get along.

Therefore, he should be up to no good again. He might even be helping Old Bull to kidnap his little sister again. He couldn’t agree to that!

Feng Tianrui’s brows were tightly knitted together. “Jiang Zeyu, I’m serious. This match is very important to me. If I don’t win the championship, I really won’t be able to continue playing the game.”