Jing Zhengyang begged for mercy, “Coach, Coach, you can’t do this. We know we were wrong!”

“Coach, you can chase us away, but please don’t put out a statement! If you do that, we’ll be completely ruined!”

“Yes, coach, you can’t do this! When that incident happened to Jiang Zeyu, you didn’t even put out a statement. How could you put one out for us? Coach, you can’t treat us so differently!”

“Yeah, when Jiang Zeyu was involved in that incident, people died. Wasn’t everything fine? He’s back in one piece now. Coach, nobody died this time!”

When Yan Zuo heard this, he couldn’t sit still.

He stood up immediately. “What does a dead person have to do with Jiang Zeyu? Are you guys out of your mind? Do you have to bring this up again?”

Jiang Zeyu clenched his fists, and his expression slowly darkened.

With Jing Zhengyang and Ma Hao’s reminder, Xue Wen suddenly remembered..

Chapter 504: What Evidence Could She Possibly Have?!

That’s right.

Jiang Zeyu.

He had been the central person of that incident back then.

But to put it plainly, the incident didn’t have much to do with Jiang Zeyu himself.

At that time, Jiang Zeyu was the one with the best skills among the batch of rookies. The teacher in charge of training them back then hadn’t been Xue Wen. He had only heard his colleagues lament that a good seedling had come to him.

Then, this good seedling had left the team after something had happened.

This matter had been quite big at that time, but Xue Wen had only heard about it and had not been at the scene to witness what had actually happened, so it had slipped his memory for a moment.

But now, as Xue Wen looked at Jiang Zeyu’s ashen face and clenched his fists, he felt that Jiang Zeyu’s fists might swing at Jing Zhengyang and Ma Hao any second now.

Jiang Zeyu gritted his teeth and said, “You… what qualifications do you have…”

Jiang Yu suddenly raised her hand and grabbed Jiang Zeyu’s wrist.

“Since you took the initiative to bring it up, I don’t need to do it myself. I can save some time.”

Jiang Yu said, “Since you’ve brought it up, do you have anything else to say about what happened back then?”

Jiang Zeyu was stunned.

From his little sister’s tone…

Did she know everything?

How…did she know? Who told her?

Jing Zhengyang avoided Jiang Yu’s gaze. “That was what happened to Jiang Zeyu. What does it have to do with us? If anything, he should be the one to tell us. What can we say?

“Why don’t you just ask him directly about what happened back then?”

Jiang Yu said slowly, “But why do I feel like… I should be asking you?”

The young girl looked straight at the two of them as if she was trying to dig out the deepest sins in their hearts.

Ma Hao tilted his head. “I don’t know. We don’t know anything…”

Jiang Yu: “Oh?”

Jiang Zeyu was a little confused.

What did his little sister mean by that?