Chapter Two: Welcome to the Jungle, Part Two

Start from the beginning

"It's hard not to." RJ said. "When you look that good." He said, and he pulls me towards him, causing me to be sitting between his legs.

I rolled my eyes, and continue to meditate.

Me and RJ heard the others, I pushed RJ back, causing him to lay on the mat, while I stood up.

The four of them were talking at the same time, making it very hard to understand them.

"Okay, now, everybody take a deep cleansing breath." RJ said. "And than tell us what happened. Calmly."

The four of them took a deep breath, and went back to it.

"Wait!" I said, and they stopped. I pointed towards Casey first.

"Master Mao, came back." Casey said.

"And saved us from a massive mantis." Lily said.

"Now he wants you to teach us, how to fight these ginormous monsters." Theo said.

I pointed towards Leto. "That's pretty much it." He said.

"Heavy." RJ said. "But, you're not ready for the ginormous growing technique. Sorry, Rangers, no way."

The Rangers look at each other than at me.

"Sorry guys, I can't help much." I said, with a shrug.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Leto POV

"Come on, RJ. We don't have a chance, if we don't learn the growing technique." Casey said.

"Once you all mastered your assigned weapons, than we'll talk." RJ said.

Alex grabs a pair of Tonfa. "Theo." He called, and hands it to him.

"Tonfa? No sweat." Theo said. "I learned these bad boys my second year." He said, as he demonstrates.

RJ hands a Bo Staff to Lily.

"Sweet. I'm a pro with a Bo." Lily said, as she demonstrates.

Alex grabs a scythe and hands it to me.

"Haven't use these in a while." I said. I begin swinging the scythe around, showing that I was pretty skilled at it. Alex threw a piece of wood into the air, I jumped into the air and slashed it, cutting it in half. "Still got it." I said, as I landed on the floor.

"And for Casey, the ancient and if I may say highly dangerous, Num-chuks." RJ said, as he hands the Num-chuks to Casey.

"No, problem." Casey said. He ended up hitting himself. "Okay, I admit. I've never use these before."

"Those are only supposed to be used by trained kung fu students." Lily said. "Like Leto." She added.

I nodded my head in agreement. "That is true." I said.

"Sorry, but until you're all up to speed, you can't get to the next level." RJ said.

"Man, just because Casey's a cub, doesn't mean we should be held back in our training." Theo complains. "It's not fair."

"Hello, I'm standing right here." Casey said.

"I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's just the way it is." Theo said.

"Theo." RJ called. "A team is a lot like... a stool." He said, causing Alex to roll his eyes. "You four are the legs, all equal, what happens if all of the parts aren't equal?"

Alex kicks one of the stool's leg, and broke it. Causing Theo to fall.

"That's right, the team falls on it's butt." RJ said.