Zhao Ningzhen didn’t expect Feng Zhiyi to say such words the moment he opened his mouth. He didn’t have any intention of coaxing her at all. The moment he opened his mouth, he was blaming her!

She smiled coldly and asked in return, “Do you think I’m making a scene?”

Feng Zhiyi’s face was still sullen. “If there’s anything, just say it in private. There’s no need to make it public and embarrass everyone. You’ve been my wife for so many years, and you can’t even handle this small thing? Don’t you know how to control your emotions?”

Zhao Ningzhen found it funny. “Weren’t you the one who embarrassed me first?”

Feng Zhiyi reminded her, “So… you must have made things clear in a place like this today?”

Zhao Ningzhen said unyieldingly, “Of course.”

Feng Zhiyi felt like his wife couldn’t hold herself back anymore because she felt so embarrassed!

So many people were laughing at her behind her back. So what if she was sitting in the position of the Feng matriarch? She was just a decoration.

Her husband was sowing his seeds everywhere outside.. Perhaps one day, she, the matriarch, would be replaced by a younger and more beautiful lady!

Chapter 492: Illegitimate Children

“If you only want an answer, I can promise you that your position as matriarch of the Feng family will not be given to anyone else.”

After being married to Zhao Ningzhen for so many years, both of them knew what the other was thinking.

Zhao Ningzhen had to make things clear so openly. Wasn’t she just waiting for this guarantee?

Zhao Ningzhen smiled bitterly.

After so many years, this was all she could ask for. She had to accept it gratefully.

Without a man, money was fine.

But now, what was more important was to seek a guarantee for her children.

Zhao Ningzhen’s eyes narrowed. “How are you going to deal with those illegitimate children?”

Everyone else present also wanted to ask this question, but Zhao Ningzhen asked it first.

That’s right. This kind of question was most suitable for Zhao Ningzhen to ask.

Feng Zhiyi said with certainty, “They won’t enter the Feng family.”

Zhao Ningzhen suddenly said lightly, “It’s because you’ve already chosen the person you want from among them, right?”

As she finished speaking, everyone’s eyes seemed to fall on Feng Linbai.

As the only illegitimate child who had successfully entered the Feng family’s main residence, Feng Linbai’s existence was definitely out of place in this family.

And now they were talking about such a special topic, his situation was even more awkward and sensitive.

Feng Linbai himself did not seem to mind.

He leaned against the sofa, one leg upright, one leg slightly bent, and closed his eyes.

He seemed to have sensed that someone was looking at him and slowly opened his eyes, revealing his extremely dark pupils.

If it was not for the fact that everyone knew that Feng Linbai’s eyes had regained their sight, there would really be an illusion that he was still unable to see.