Darkblade/Class Representative

Start from the beginning

Scene Change: Classroom
"Miss Bustier talks about the election."
Miss Bustier: So, any new candidates who would like to run against Chloé and Sabrina?
"Marinette looks around, looking at Kim and Rose, the latter of whom squeaks."
Miss Bustier: Given that Chloé and Sabrina are the only candidates, there's no point in voting. So, Chloé and Sabrina...
"Chloé and Sabrina sigh in satisfaction."
Marinette: *panics at the last minute; raises her hand* I'll run!
"Everyone except Chloé and Sabrina looks at her excitedly."
Miss Bustier: *surprised* Wonderful! You'll need to develop your campaign and have a speech ready by tomorrow. We'll have the vote then.

Scene Change: Court
"The students are talking about Marinette running for class rep."
Alya: So, let's hear the scoop on your campaign! How are you gonna represent?
Marinette: Represent? Uh, I have no idea. I still can't believe I raised my hand...
"Rose, Juleka and Nino come over to them, enthusiastic."
Rose: Way to go, Marinette! You spoke from the heart, it was truly authentic! *she giggles*
Marinette: Huh? Oh, uh... Thanks.
Rose: When you win, can we get more comfortable chairs? They're so hard, I can barely concentrate in class. *she gasps in delight* Maybe pink ones!
Nino: And it'd be primo if we could listen to our beats while we study in the library.
Juleka: Uh, you know... um, I don't-, you know.
Marinette: Um... *chuckles* Sure, Juleka.
Alya: *sees Adrien* Adrien! Marinette can count on your vote, right?
Adrien: Sure, depending on her speech. *leaves*
Marinette: *stares at Adrien* Better get cracking on that campaign. *Alya nuzzles her head*
Y/N: We'll support you all the way, Princess. *Marinette smiles and hugs him as he hugs her back*
Chloé: *from afar* I've watched how my daddy wins every election, and I'm going to follow in his footsteps. I know just how to win!
Sabrina: By having the best campaign?
Chloé: Ha! Whatever! The secret to winning in politics is ruining your opponent's reputation!

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette is in her room, thinking about her campaign."
Marinette: Softer chairs, music in the library, whatever Juleka said... I'm writing down everyone's issues! Now I just have to get all this in my election speech.
Tikki: I'm proud of you, I'm sure you're gonna win! You'll make an awesome class rep!
Marinette: They're all relying on me to defeat Chloé. Even Adrien, do you realize that?
"Marinette's phone vibrates. It's Alya calling."
Alya: *from her phone* Marinette, battle's on.
Marinette: Why? What's going on?
Alya: Chloé's invited the whole class to her campaign launch party at City Hall and she's got Jagged Stone coming, too!
Marinette: Seriously? Jagged Stone, my favorite star?! I love him! Oh, and so does everyone else.
Alya: Precisely! She's trying to buy student votes with autographs!
Marinette: Not if I have anything to say about it! Meet you there!
"Marinette leaves the house, but forgets her diary. Sabrina, undercover, is about to enter the bakery to look for something to embarrass Marinette."
Sabrina: I'm going in, Chloé. *enters the bakery*
Sabine: Hello!
Sabrina: Hi there! Marinette borrowed my math book for our Geometry homework, but I need it back.
Sabine: Marinette's not here, uh, I've got customers to attend to, but go on up and grab it from her room if you don't mind.
Sabrina: I'd be glad to, thanks!
"However, unknown to Sabrina, it's that she was being watched by one of Stark Industries' combat drones that was invisible and recording everything that Sabrina was doing."

Scene Change: Collège Françoise Dupont
"Adrien is in Mr. D'Argencourt's fencing class. Nadja Chamack, hidden, sees them. Mr. D'Argencourt defeats Adrien with a special attack."
Adrien: Wow, Mr. D'Argencourt, never seen you on fire like this! That was some attack!
Armand: It ought be. This particular maneuver hither was developed by my ancestor Darkblade.
Adrien: Darkblade?
Armand: In the days of yore, Darkblade conquered Paris and ruled over it with an iron fist. Until he was overthrown vence by a wealthy Frenchman who used his dirty gold to buy the loyalties of the common people. To think that not so long ago, my ancestor's flag was waving above Paris...
Nadja: Is that what you ran in the election, Mr. D'Argencourt? To seek revenge on your ancestors behalf?
Armand: Part le fer! Who dost we have hither?
Nadja: Nadja Chamack. Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Do you have anything to say about your quote un-quote landslide defeat?
Fred: Hey, you! Excuse me! How did you get in the school?
Nadja: I think it's time to get back to the studio! *runs away*
Fred: Get back here!
Armand: Here endeth the lesson.