As expected, he was the best cook!

Jiang Yu picked up a fork and poked at the steak.

It looked medium-rare and could be eaten.

Jiang Yu cut a small piece of steak and put it in her mouth.

Well, the steak was quite tender.

Finally, Jiang Yu looked at the plate of tomato-and-egg stir-fry.

After some mental preparation, Jiang Yu picked up a piece and took a bite. Suddenly… she felt like she had taken a bite out of a piece of rock sugar.

Although she liked sweet things, wasn’t the egg a little too sweet?

Even though it was the truth, Jiang Yu didn’t say anything out loud.

She silently tasted everything once and felt that if she wanted to fill her belly tonight, she would have no choice but to eat out.

Jiang Yu deliberated and said, “The portions of the dishes aren’t enough for everybody here. Should we order more dishes?”

Feng Linbai was already on the phone. “I’ll order some dishes and have them sent over.”

Jiang Yu nodded.

The other three brothers had a rough idea of the dishes they had prepared.

They were already very touched that Jiang Yu could eat even a bite of it.

Still, they wanted to know the standards of their dishes..

Chapter 474: The Male Fox Was Definitely Plotting Against Their Little Sister Again!

Jiang Jingnian and Jiang Xingyi tasted the dishes they cooked.

Well, it was the same as usual. There was no difference.

Jiang Chenglang, who was cooking for the first time, almost vomited after taking a bite of his own dish.

Why was it so sweet?

Jiang Xingyi felt a little strange when he saw Jiang Chenglang’s ugly expression.

Could it be that something had gone wrong while he was teaching Jiang Chenglang the steps just now?

Could it be that he hadn’t noticed the mistake?

Jiang Xingyi also took a bite out of curiosity, and then… found it hard to explain.

He said in a low voice, “Did you mistake the salt for sugar and put in twice the amount?”

The corner of Jiang Chenglang’s mouth twitched. “I think so…”

Jiang Xingyi said bitterly, “I looked away for one second and you made such a big mistake. I think it’s better if you don’t cook anymore.”

Jiang Chenglang didn’t say anything.

CEO Jiang Chenglang had a competitive spirit.

Wherever he fell, he would pick himself up. He could definitely do anything, as long as he was given another chance.

As someone who didn’t participate in the culinary competition this time, Jiang Zeyu wasn’t idle either. He tasted the dishes cooked by these people one by one.

He immediately sighed in his heart. Fortunately, he had stopped in time and didn’t participate. Otherwise, it would have been a tragedy in the human world.

With his skills, he probably wasn’t much better than Jiang Chenglang.

But for now, he could hide a little since he did not have to perform.