oc info

What's up readers!!
Sorry this is not a chapter...
But here I'm with a little bit of information about my oc.

Name:May(also it's just a nickname she use)
What's her real name stay tune to find out.

Appearance : she is paled skin girl with black hair tied in pony. She also have brown eyes. She wears black top with blue skirt. She also wears black skintight and white shoes(with some blue shades). There's a white belt around her waistband. She often carries a little bag with her in which she kept her precious bey and launcher.

 She often carries a little bag with her in which she kept her precious bey and launcher

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her birthday : 26 oct.

Age:16 years
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
What she likes : like blading it's her first passion but aside from that she love painting and is a foody girl. She's also good at cooking but baking is not her thing. She's also really fond of new places and adventures.She's also fond of gaining new experience and knowledge due to this she's also good at fixing bey. (Not like kenny but she's good)
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Dislike: being called weak also don't make fun of her blading skills if you don't want to get on her bad side. Bitter flavoured food. Fake people and overconfident jerks.
She also dislike or I should say HATE S.P.I.D.E.R.S . I mean it she literally hate bugs.
(Don't criticise me  for that)
Family status:  (can't tell right now)

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Blade info : (not share yet but she  has a balance type blade and her bit beast is ice pheonix and she called it sky.)
Sorry I kinda change her bit beast but after taking a long break I post another chapters without realizing. So sorry....😅🙏🙏
..............
Personality : May is calm and collective girl while blading but most of  time she can be  sweet and childish. She doesn't have big ego but can be moody at times. She usually doesn't like being social but can be a good talker if wanted. She doesn't like if someone make fun of her blading skill or compare her with others. She can be insecure and shy about her skills at times. She is good at keeping her emotion inside but in battle sometime they get all over place. May is good at strategizing and great thinker.
____________________________________
#Ok that's all for now  readers more info would be updated here later as  story moves further and we have new characters and more info about oc 🙃

-------------------------
«ok then bye»
-----------------------

𝓑𝓔𝔂𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓓𝓔 𝓻𝓘𝓼𝓘𝓷𝓖 (𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें