56: Ping Tai: I'm obviously a drag...

Start from the beginning

    The feeling of participating in the game this time made him very uncomfortable. In fact, he felt it before. People in this world seem to be very indifferent. Everyone lives for themselves and will do anything for it.

    'Snapped. '

    ' Tomoko Jinchuan' took out a lighter and a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. He leaned against the wall and took a fancy to somewhere in front of him. In his memory, it seemed as if someone was swearing to always be loyal to the motherland and the people...

    and one more A very important person is smiling at him.

    ......

    On the other hand, 'Moore' didn't care what 'Juanchuan Tomoko' was doing when he went back, he took another handful of snacks from the bag and sat quietly by the window to eat them one by one.

    This world seems to be more than 1 o'clock before it can be regarded as normal sleep time. The lights on the opposite floor are dimmed one by one. I don't know where there is a faint cry. It is estimated that the person I want to wait for has not come back.

    'Moore' sat like this for a whole night, and sat for a long time until the sun rose, and then there were people walking on the street one after another...

    At noon the next day, a 'surprise' suddenly appeared in a game exchange forum. Mysterious boss, on the possibility of a one-night clearance' post.

    [Landlord: Let me state first, I am not a headline party, nor am I joking. I just participated in the game at night, only slept in it for one night, and then cleared the level. I know everyone must think I'm a liar, but in fact I'm also very confused.

    2nd Floor: Landlord, you are so lucky that you have encountered the lowest difficulty?

    Level 3: Really? How did the owner do it? I'm going to attend tomorrow, looking for answers.

    4th Floor: This kind of look is a headline party. Go away.

    5th floor: Didn't you understand the 2nd floor? Didn't the landlord say he didn't know?

    6th floor:

    Waiting for the landlord: Everyone has been waiting for a long time. Let me tell you the situation first. This is my fourth game. The previous games were relatively simple, so I won't talk about it, and mainly talk about this time.

    Landlord: This time we have about 16 people participating, it is the task of surviving and killing the murderer in the villa in the deep mountain. In all the games I've been through, this should be considered average.

    9th Floor: Online etc.

    10th Floor: This isn't average, right? That murderer doesn't sound like a supernatural being? Only middle and low.

    Landlord: Let me add that this game has restrictions, that is, you must stay in the room at night and cannot go out easily, otherwise the person who goes out will be locked by the murderer.

    12th floor: the amount of the amount. this condition.

    13th Floor: This ghost game is like this, always forcing people to death. Who is that developer? If I had known, I would have slashed to the death.