Ch.5: "Her name?"

The morning sun raised with pride as little rain drops fell to the floor from the trees leaves as birds sang a loving song. Back in the cabin in a certain bed room on the bed laid a golden fured king with his little young brunette daughter sleeping quietly close to her father in his arms.

The shadow demon was also in the room but was organizing his things along with the kings, just the night before Macaque carried the smaller monkey to his room where their child was sound asleep and placed him there to rest. And for Macaque, he slept on the couch because he figured Wukong and their kid needed the bed more then him. So yea, couch.

After putting his cloak and the kings into his closet the shadow demon sighed as he still had questions in his head, but if he woke the king now he'll probably not get half the sleep he needed so, he would just have to wait.

Until a little chirp was heard behind him, Macaque looked towards the bed quicker then he thought and saw that his child was slowly opening her eyes along with a small yawn. She really did look like him and Wukong.

He sighed feeling relieved that there was nothing to worry about and slowly walked to the bed trying not to scare the young one as she tried to sit up on the bed, once he was close enough he wrapped his paws around her small waist and picked her up into his arms looking at her more closely and she stared right back at him. Head titled in curiosity.

He smiled raising an eyebrow as she touched his face trying to figure out who this monkey is and why he's carrying her. "Your a curious one, huh?" He spoke and she chirped from that a bit scared the elder chuckled putting his forehead with hers "It's alright I won't hurt ya." He softly said closing his eyes her small tiny paws still on his face but now pulling the shadow demon closer to the small one. She was safe with him.

Macaque pulled his head away after a moment of silence her paws losing grip and falling to his chest looking back at her passed out father making grabby hands towards him, Macaque placed her back down on the bed sitting her up. Once done he watched as she started to crawl up to the sleeping Wukong. And once she got close to his face, she...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Booped him on the nose, it was a soft one nothing too ruff, she then she laid her forehead on the kings and soon fell asleep again. Macaque chuckled seems she has the same sleep tactic as Wukong, it was cute.

The shadow demon walked out the room and into the kitchen to make breakfast for his family.

🍑🍑🍑🍑11:33am🍑🍑🍑🍑

Wukong opened his eyes letting out a yawn as he was meet with small golden ones, he smiled the little she-monkey gave a little chirp of happiness to see her father has woken up. Wukong sat up from where he was laying down and put the little she-monkey on his lap as she started to purr and cuddled up to his chest.

The young king smiled and looked around the room he was in, Macaques room. He saw his cloak in the closet along with Macaques and all the other clothes in there, he also picked up the smell of something being cooked. So the young king slowly got up holding the she-monkey in his arms and walking out the room and into the kitchen.

There stood Macaque making something that smelled really good to Wukongs nose. The little she-monkey looked up from her father's chest and made a little chirp her tail wagging happily Macaque let out a chuckle and turned to the two monkeys behind him with a slight smile.

He looked over at Wukong "did she wake you?" He said a silent chuckle leaving his lips again. The young king blushed shaking his head.

"no, she usually waits until I wake up. It's weird because she got that from none of us."

"She's not gonna have every single peace of us, Peaches."

Wukongs eyes softened at the old nickname. He thought he might never hear it again and smiled. No words can explain how Wukong was so happy to finally be free from the prison his own father put him in.

"Go ahead and sit down, I've already finished." Wukong perked up and shook his head seeing that Macaque had turned his back to get something. Probably a plate of what he cooked. So Wukong walked over the small table and sat the little she-monkey down on a chair next to him while she banged her hands on the table giggling.

Macaque walked over with two plates one having what looks to be small pancakes and the other with bigger ones Macaque placed the plate with the smaller pancakes in front of the she-monkey and the other in front of Wukong, "I almost forgot that you can cook..." the young king commented picking up a piece of pancake with his fork "I can only guess why." Macaque said jokingly chuckling a bit he then walked over to the stove and started to get a plate for himself.

Once done the shadow demon sat across from Wukong and before eating his food he had caught Wukong trying to feed the little she-monkey with his hand under the fork so that the piece of pancake wouldn't fall on the floor. It took the she-monkey a few sniffs before opening her mouth and accepting the small treat and chewing lighting along with a happy chirp. Wukong chuckled at her smiling and for once in his entire life, Macaque felt those same butterflies he felt when he was younger and first meet the king.

Or should I say prince?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

A screech echoed through out the entire mountain as the little she-monkey ran after small white monkeys who where right outside the small Cabin and Wukong watched her from the porch laughing when a few white monkeys hid behind him scared and looking for protection but yet the she-monkey still went behind the king and chased the monkeys away from him. Wukong smiled as he watched his daughter having fun for the first time in a while the wind was calm and there wasn't any puddles so they where free to go outside.

Wukongs tail swayed with the wind keeping his eyes closed and relaxing to the sounds around him. His daughter laughing of joy, the baby monkeys little feets padding on the ground, birds chirping as if they're cheering for the she-monkey. It was all relaxing. And just as he thought that thought warm arms wrapped around his waist making him jump a bit in surprise but, a deep yet calm chuckle was heard slightly in his ear.

"Relax Peaches, it's just me." The shadow demon said resting his chin on the kings head. Wukong sighed and leaned more onto Macaques chest slightly hearing his heart beat, Macaques arms pulled Wukong in more so that he can rest his head on the kings shoulder. He did just that sighing and closing his eyes.

"You know what I just realized Peaches?" He asked a thought set in his mind. One of his questions. Wukong looked at the messy hair on his shoulder and back at the she-monkey still chasing the baby monkeys around, "What do you have in mind?" He already knew that it was a question so it didn't really surprised him as much yet he was still curious.

Macaque lifted his head to look the king in his eyes.

"Did you ever gave her a name?"

Silence.

Was all he got back.

But Wukong did shake his head no moving his gaze over to their daughter. "I didn't really have a chance to name her when she was born. By the time she was born the castle guards came in my room demanding I gave her to them, so I ran away with her in my arms." The young sage rested his head in the crack of Macaques neck already feeling old even though he was immortal.

Macaque glanced at the she-monkey, she now had a long stick acting like it was some sort of staff or sword swinging it around while a small baby monkey was on her shoulder holding on for dear life as she moved quickly turning her body from side to side. She can't even talk but she can walk. Weird.

And just like that Macaque already had a name in mind.

"How about Qixi?"

(IT'S DONE! IT'S FINALLY FUCKING DONE! GOD I'M SUCH A LAZY BICH, SOMEONE KILL ME!- I'm joking- kinda-)

<333