Ch.2: Help..

50 years later:

The night was dark cold, and surprisingly raining as a figure runs through the forest with a cloak and his Hood over his head to hide his face, demons followed behind him chasing him and saying some rather curse words and slurs but that didn't stop him from running any faster.

But he soon gets cornered to a grass hill so the demons have caught up to him, "No where to run now, stupid monkie!" The lead demon said as he got closer to the figure "just hand over the necklace and we'll leave you alone." His steps got heavier and heavier as he walked. "I will never hand over the only thing that my lover gave me. And plus this isn't the end of my run." The figure said walking backwards to the wall of the grass hill pressing his hands and feet at the dirt behind him.

"Why you-" and like that a black puddle appeared behind the figure and he sinks right into it, the lead demon tried to get him but failed next thing you know the leader demon screams out of rage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The same black puddle appeared on a rocky road as the figure jumps out of it and lands on his feet, as he stands up he takes his hood off. If you haven't guessed it yet, it was Macaque who was under the cloak, he reaches inside the cloak and takes out a red ruby flower necklace with a golden chain to hold it.

"Dam if only I didn't make that stupid bet..." he sighs and looks up at the mountain before him, that's where to rocky road lead too and on the top was a nice wooden cabin with a peach tree next to it "Sorry road but imma take the easy way." he sinks into the shadows once more and pops right into the cabin.

The cabin had a dim lighting but it had lamps for a reason the living room wasn't too far from the kitchen as a hallway splits the two rooms, the hallway isn't very long but it's wide enough for 4 people to walk on at the end of the hallway was a old door that leads to a bedroom and a bathroom right next to it.

Macaque sighs again as he walks over to the living room taking off his wet cloak and throwing it on the couch "I really need to tell when a rain storm is gonna hit or else I might die in the next one..." he says sitting on the couch exhausted from the run he had too do.

If I have to be honest Macaque has been running from demons almost his entire life he would either makes bets with them or would constantly steal from them, either way none has caught him yet and no one will if he isn't using his shadow powers of course but the monkie is known for having tricks up his sleeve. So it's impossible to catch him.

Macaque closed his eyes finally relaxing to the touch of the couch since he literally took his shirt off to relax more and because it was hot in the cabin even though it was raining, after a few moments of silence Macaque got to his feet and headed for his room his cloak and shirt resting on his arm as he walked.

He got to his door and opened it slightly cold air instantly hitting his face as he walked in, his room was very simple and not at all fancy the bed was kinda scratched up to which Macaque didn't know why though he did hear that the old owner of this place kinda went insane. Wonder how that happened.

Either way Macaque got a long cloth to cover the bed so that he doesn't feel uncomfortable sleeping on it the room had a small window that easily let's cold air in and that's how Macaque liked it but he had to close it so the rain doesn't get in and yet it was still cold in the room.

As he hung his cloak in his closet a knock was heard at the front door Macaque slowly turned around from where he stood and looked out his bedroom door as he narrowed his eyes down the hall way and at the front door. He took out his shadow staff walking slowly to the front door while the knocking continued.

Once at the door he raised his paw and grabbed the door nob his other hand having a tight grip on his staff as he turned the nob and opened the door just a crack. The knocking had stop once he did.

Taking deep breaths Macaque opened the door to see a person with a cloak on, just like his but more beat up with holes and scratch marks all over it the hood however which was covering the person's face had some sort of bite mark on it, god I wonder what happened to this character. Macaque looked at the person surprised as to how they found his little house.

After looking behind the stranger to make sure no one was following them he spoke "You need anything? You don't seem to be a threat or anything..." he put his staff away as he waited for the stranger to talk, And they did.

"Can I come inside please?"

That voice.....why did it sound so familiar? Could it be-? No, no it can't be him. Macaque shook his head getting the thought out his head and allowed the stranger in, he can't just leave someone in the rain right? No he can't.

Once inside the stranger looked at Macaque and he looked back now seeing something covered in a white cloth. He raised his brow looking back at the strangers hidden face the stranger was tugging at their hoodie with a shacking....paw? A light tanned paw shacking while holding their hood.

"When I take this hoodie off, promise me you won't be too surprised..." they said tugging on their hoodie more "um...sure? I mean if your comfortable about it." The black furred monkie watched closely as the strangers hoodie fell off their head and Macaques eyes widen.

There stood the young king himself, Sun Wukong.

"Help me please..."

(Finally finished this shit my god!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll try my best with the next chapter.)

<3

Taking Care Of Mk | LMK Au | Old (Making A New Updated Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें