29

short chapter, I'm sorry!

Solange

I don't even know how to feel. I love May, she's like my best friend but right now, I hated her. I couldn't forgive her for what she did. Nobody knew about me getting pregnant. Not a single soul but me. I had a unsafe abortion. I didn't want to but I was only 16. I was left alone, after I told Braylee. Taking care of a baby on my own wasn't something I wanted to do. I was a baby myself, even now.

My hands were currently shaking. To say I wanted to hurt Maylean would be a understatement. I wanted to kill her, literally. Listening to music usually made me calm down so that's what I decided to do.

I was doing good before my music lowered and siri talked through my AirPods. She had texted me.

baby may 👧🏾: Meet me somewhere?

Is this bitch stupid?

:no fuck you. I hate you.
:so fucking much.

I was heated all over again. Who the fuck does she think she is? Fuck her.

baby may 👧🏾: no you don't, I'm so sorry Solo
:please meet me

:my name is Solange.
:and no?

Instead of replying, she called me. I hung up but she just called again so I texted her.

:i already don't like you...
:stop fucking calling bitch.

She left me on read. I scoffed. Who cares? I didn't want to talk to her anyway.

Wait. She shared her location with me?

baby may👧🏾: please? I need you

I checked her location, I didn't know exactly where she was because there were no stores around it. She was near water. What the fuck?

I got up and rushed into sweats before dashing out of the house. The lesbians left earlier. Something about Onika not feeling good and needing something.

She was just lying though. She winked at me before they left, letting me know she just wanted to get Bey alone. They honestly disgust me but get it, I guess.

It was about a 36 minute drive and when I get to her location it was dark with only one street light that stood a good distance away from my car.

:Where are you?

She opened the messages quick.

baby may 👧🏾: I see you, I'm coming to your car

I rolled my eyes. Stupid ass bitch.

She knocked hard on my window, scaring me. She was so heavy handed. I let her in. She smelled like weed.

None of us spoke. She was looking at her hands and I was looking at her. All I could wonder is what happened? I would've never expected me and hers relationship to get bad like this.

"Can you drive down a bit?" She asked. "My car is there and it's a gas station." I drove down and saw her car parked on the property of an half ass broken down gas station.