26

Onika

Waking up, Bey wasn't next to me

Waking up, Bey wasn't next to me. I didn't think much of it as I went to brush my teeth. I had a slight pain on my shoulder, probably from the way I fell asleep but stretching out my muscles eased it a little.

Searching through the house, I couldn't find her so I decided to call. She picked up on the first ring.

"Baby?"

"Good morning, mama." She sounded so sexy.

"Morning. Where are you?"

"I'm almost home, I went out to do a few errands, I got you food."

She didn't answer my question but ok. "Alright bye." I hung up. I don't know if I had a attitude because I had to wake up without her or because I just wanted to have one.

Seconds later she texted me.

ml
:it's 9 in the morning, fix yourself.

Who does she think she is?

girl.

:?

...nothing, where did you go?

She left me on read so I sent her one quick message.

ok don't come back over here thanks.

She left me on read again.

dumb ass girl, block me

Yes, I was talking shit. No, I do not care.

Not even a minute passed before I heard the front door open. "Onika!" I jumped. Fuck, she was loud. I got up, making my way towards where I knew she was.

As we stepped closer to each other she mugged the fuck out of me. "What? You're yelling my name like you wanna do something so do it."

She snatched me up so quick. "Wanna keep playing with me.." She dragged me all through the hallway.

"Let go of me before I hit you." I told her honestly. It was a warning, she doesn't know when to stop.

"I don't care." She threw me onto the couch that sat in the corner of my room. When I tried to sit up she forced my back into the seat due to the impact of her slightly tight grip on my throat.

"What the fuck is going on with you?"

"Why are you even here?" I leaned my head back. She let go of me and mushed my head. "I'm not trying to do this with you Onika so stop with the attitude."