Four: Atonement

"I caught the Princess stealing from the kitchen again. She claims that the extra bread was for one of the stable boys who is ill. I am unsure if I believe her. She is very tricky and grows sneakier every day. The Palpatine in her blood grows strong as she grows older. Whether or not her story was true, she refused to apologize. She received no punishment, as I am amused by her stubbornness..."

-B.H. [Brendol Hux]

(Warnings: Descriptions of violence

(Warnings: Descriptions of violence. Mentions of kidnapping, sexual violence, physical violence, and death. Message me if you'd like more information before you read the chapter. This chapter is slightly heavier and builds the plot for future chapters. The next couple will be a lot more fun, so hang in there!)

    "Forgive me, Emperor," Kylo murmured, hands clasped together. "For I have sinned."

    Sir Ren didn't often beg for forgiveness. He never did anything that would go against the wishes of the Sith, to begin with. But things are different now.

    You were in his possession. The Princess.

    Kylo's mask of devoted control was slipping.

    "In pursuit of passion, I am afraid that I became distracted by lust and let my emotions cloud my judgment," Kylo said quietly, eyes shutting as he thought back to the previous night, the one he was attempting to repent for.

    In violent flashes of heat in his mind, Kylo imagined how gorgeous you looked as his men touched you, leaving kisses on your skin. Kylo could hear the moans you let out when he crawled on top of you and slipped his fingers between your thighs. He was struck with how you tightened around him, how your tears felt as they ran across his own cheeks.

    He cleared his throat, attempting to get his mind back on track, ignoring the rush of blood to the lower part of his body. It was happening again, his desire for you taking over his commitment to the Force.

    Kylo took in a deep breath, holding his hands tighter together. "I have defiled the Princess. I corrupted her dignity, and I attempted to take ownership of her... As much as I pretend that she is, she is not mine. I know this. She belongs to the Empire."

    Kylo thought back to the leash he put around your neck, how he protected you from his men, and how he claimed you as his own when he came inside of you. They were all useless, shallow displays of ownership. It didn't matter what anyone else believed. Kylo knew the truth.

    You were royalty. He was below you. In many ways, you owned him.

    And as much as he could attempt to convince everyone that you were just his servant to keep your identity a secret, that didn't stop the guilt he felt when he was alone with his thoughts. What would Palpatine think if he knew what Kylo was doing to his granddaughter?