The two slid in from behind and decked Legado! Wilde was tossed into the steel steps by Rosario, and Mendoza was driven through the Spanish Announce table by a Diving moonsault from Zamora! Neither man stayed down for long, however, so both Members of ANARCHY exited the ring, then threw both Members of Legado into the ring before once again sliding into the ring.

The men first targeted Mendoza. Zamora grabbed him with a rear waistlock. Shawn charged Raul, then struck with a Bicycle Knee, and Zamora then hit a nasty German Suplex, Sending Mendoza rolling out of the ring. Wilde had regained his bearings and attempted to fight back, driving Rosario into a corner, but the two on one assault was just too much. Aaron landed a Stiff Thrust kick to the back of the neck, and Joaquin Wilde dropped to a knee, center of the ring. Shawn and Aaron stood opposite each other, then charged forward and both landed a shot with the knee to each side of Wilde's head. He crumbled to the mat as Zamora made the cover. Three ref counts Later, and ANARCHY advances.

The fifth team entering...

BOOGS AND SHINSUKE! PAT MCAFEE HAS COMMENCED THE DANCING ON THE TABLE!!

Match #4: ANARCHY vs Rick Boogs/Shinsuke Nakamura

Boogs' strength was an obstacle early on, but Rosario eventually isolated Nakamura and targeted Boogs' knee. Zamora struck out of nowhere with a Hidden Blade Forearm Smash, and It was shockingly over within 2 minutes.

Match #5: ANARCHY vs reDRagon (c)

The Champions joined ANARCHY in the ring. The two teams had a prolonged 10 minute Back & Forth, Tagging in and out seemingly every other minute. However, The match came to an Abrupt end in minute number 11 when Rosario caught Bobby Fish with a Knee that knocked him clean out. Shawn pinned Bobby. The champions were eliminated.

Match #6: ANARCHY vs Luke Rhodes/???

Luke's music hit. He stood on the ramp as ANARCHY waited in the ring. "And now... Ladies and Gentlemen... Introducing My Tag team partner..."

Luke pointed NWO style to the curtain...

It was silent for a moment...

The crowd explodes! ITS TIME FOR SOME COWBOY SHIT!!! HANGMAN ADAM PAGE IS BACK!!!

He and Luke stood side by side... then Page nodded, mouthing the words "Let's do it." And Luke responded "Damn right!". The men strolled to the ring. Luke got in the ring with Rosario...

The Match was an utter spot fest that worked the crowd into a frenzy. Luke and Zamora Brawled at ringside, which ended when Rhodes put Zamora through the Spanish announce table with his brother's finishing move, the Shadebreaker!