Building to B.R.: Chaos is King...

The Weeks leading up to Bragging Rights. A suspenseful time where the Roster members were allowed to freely move between shows.

It was revealed that 4 Quarterfinals matches would take place on the Card for Bragging Rights.

The winners of the first round matches would face Off on the PPV, regardless of if they had a match later in the day or not.

The 8 first round matches took place on Raw or Smackdown in the following weeks...

In a Tragic Accident, Mickie James tore her Achilles tendon, and was not able to compete. They were replaced by The team of Jonas Rollins & his wife/manager, Cathleen Stilford.

Results:
-Rico Rhodes Pins R-Truth to advance.
-Gargano Pins Owens to move on.
-Ripley Submits Aliyah to move on.
-Kai Pins Naomi to move on.
-Raquel Pins Tay Conti to advance.
-Seth Rollins Pins Keith Lee to advance.
-Cathleen taps Bayley out to advance in a HUGE upset!
-Dax Wilder Pins Dolph Ziggler to advance.

Now the Bracket looks like this:

1. Rico Rhodes and Liv Morgan take on The Gargano couple.

2. The Nightmare & The Archer take on The Young, upstart team of NXT Champion Ethan Bourne & Dakota Kai.

3. The Titan & Big Mami Cool face the Drippiest couple in WWE, Seth "Freakin" Rollins & "Big Time" Becks.

4. Jonas & Cathleen were last minute editions to the MMC due to an Injury to Mickie James. Now they find themselves facing tournament favorites Dax Wilder & Anna Jay.

Total control
Smackdown GM Shawn Michaels made a bet with Raw GM Luke Rhodes. A 5v5 Elimination match for total Brand control! Their teams would be selected in the following weeks by qualifying Matches.

On Raw:

-Ricochet defeats AJ Styles to Qualify for the team
-Big Money Men (Corbin/Grimes) defeat The Street Profits to Qualify for the team.
-Rey Mysterio defeats Kevin Owens to Qualify for the team
-Drew McIntyre defeats Big E & Kevin Owens in a triple threat match to be the fifth and final team member.

On Smackdown:

-Adam Cole def Bryan Danielson to be the captain of his team
-reDRagon def The New Day to be the next 2 members on the team.
-Roderick Strong defeats Jeff Hardy to be the fourth member.
-The Miz weasels his way onto the team without a qualifying match.

(Team Raw - Luke Rhodes)
Ricochet
Cameron Grimes
Happy Corbin
Rey Mysterio
Drew McIntyre

(Team Smackdown - HBK)
Adam Cole
Kyle O’Reilly
Bobby Fish
Roderick Strong
The Miz
——————————
Universal Champion Nick Burns told the Smackdown crowd he was looking forward to a Cruise without any challengers, as there was simply nobody left. He was Interrupted by Finn Bálor. Bálor said if Burns wanted a World Class talent, there was one right in front of him. Burns had some respect for Bálor... but he ended up calling Finn a Has-Been who was nothing but Hype and A flashy Entrance with a Predictable finisher sequence. He was becoming another 4 moves of Doom wrestler! Slingblade, Pele Kick, Corner Dropkick, Coup De Grâce. Balor challenged Burns to a title match then and there. Burns laughed, saying it would be his pleasure to prove all of Finn's doubters right. Bálor vs Burns was made official for the Co-Main event of Bragging Rights.
——————————
Dax Wilder & Rico Rhodes. A blood feud, no doubt. Dax and Luke had history too, but this was way too personal to just end one on one.
The week after the Rumble, Project Exodus saw Garrett Reynolds and Elijah Porter capture the Tag team championships from #DIY on Raw!

But after their victory, a challenge was made by Rico. Daniels & Rhodes vs Wilder and Priest, 2v2. Wilder accepted...

But later that night, Project Exodus ambushed Jordan, brutalizing him and injuring his leg, putting him on the shelf for about a month or two. Luke Rhodes said he wouldn't stand for their Bullshit anymore, but Dax and Co Knew Luke couldn't attack them or he'd lose his GM job... that is, until the Chairman, Triple H, walked out and said that Project Exodus had been tormenting the Rhodes family, and thus, Their GM, Who happens to also be their Boss, for far too long. He officially gave Luke permission to be reinstated for a match against Project Exodus!

Dax, wanting something a bit more chaotic, offered up a stadium stampede match. 5 on 5. They'd have to find other members, and with Daniels injured, they didn't expect anyone else to come to their side...

"YOU! HAVE! NOBODY! It's 5 against 2!" Wilder declared, standing alongside Porter, Reynolds, Priest, & Anna Jay.

Styles slowly walked out, flanked by Protégé Ethan Bourne. "Sorry, Dax, but I couldn't help hear you bitchin' about these boys right here havin' nobody left since you put that Vodka Warrior guy Daniels out for a few months. Well, I actually know someone who's got a few choice words for ya..." Styles offered the Mic to Bourne, who anxiously took it, fire behind his eyes.

"You wanna fight? You wanna come after Rico, who's been a friend to me ever since I signed here, a guy who pushed me to become the very best I can be, and then do it all again every damn day... the man who believed in me before any of the Locker room did, and the man who I can claim as one of the reasons I've been able to call myself NXT Champion for the past 10 months. So I'll be damned if I stand back and let you badmouth him. Rico? Luke?..." Bourne paused. "I'm in."

"OH MY GOD! ITS THE WWE CHAMPION!!!" Pat exclaimed!

Rowan had a mic In hand already. "Oi, cut the music! Dax, These lads righ' ere? Some 'a the best damn guys I know. So if you're layin' down a challenge... I'll see 'ya in Hell, Mate!"

Anna smirked, as they had no female to combat her... at least not yet...

Morgan, without a word, took the side of the Rhodes Brothers. Luke Shrugged. "Well. I see five here and five up there. Let's do this in a new match type... since I already said we're taking Bragging Rights to a Private Island, let's fight on the vessel we use to get there. We'll hold the FIRST EVER... Cruise Ship Chaos match!!!"

And so the 5 v 5 ”Cruise Ship Chaos” Match was set...

Rico Rhodes, Luke Rhodes, Rowan Gedling, Ethan Bourne, & Liv Morgan VS Project Exodus (Dax Wilder, Elijah Porter, Damian Priest, Garrett Reynolds, & Anna Jay)