"Could you try again? His name should be in there,I mean he has to be."

"Hmph,I guess he is in here. Dimitri Porter was a twenty-three year old black male who was killed on October 30,2020. He was pronounced dead at 11:30." the man read off the screen. Kasia's eyes filled with wonder as she heard the words.

"Does this help you ma'am?" he questioned.

"It helps more than you know." she muttered as she walked off.

  𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 parked the car and reached in her bag getting out the paper

  𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 parked the car and reached in her bag getting out the paper. Her eyes scanned the words in bold,Dimitri Porter. She felt as if she was dreaming.

"So,what did you find out?" he heard, causing her to gasp.

"What the fuck?" she shrieked. Her hand went over her chest as she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Dimitri grimaced.

"I'm not going to get used to that at all." she shook her head. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"I found out you in fact did die two years ago. You were killed." she mumbled,wincing at the words. Dimitri's mouth gaped.

"Wow,I definitely wasn't expecting that." he scoffed.

"It says here you have an older brother named Derrick." she read the words. Dimitri peeled up as the memories rolled in his mind.

"I have a brother,I remember him." he smiled.

"You have to go there now," he uttered.

"What? Are you crazy?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong? You have to find out what happened."

"In case you've forgotten,I don't actually know you nor your brother. He's going to call me crazy and I wouldn't blame him." she rubbed her temples.

"Kasia,I know that you didn't know me but it's worth a try. I need to know what happened to me. I'm begging you." he said with pleading eyes.

Kasia looked over at him, seeing the sadness in his eyes. She released a sigh and looked forward.

  Kasia's sneakers hit the concrete as she got out of the car

  Kasia's sneakers hit the concrete as she got out of the car. She grabbed a hold of her brown purse and looked down at the paper.

Well this is the address,she thought.

She walked on the sidewalk,seeing that not many people were out. Her eyes landed on a honey skin toned man who was taking out the trash. She stopped in her tracks not knowing what to say.

"Are you lost or something?" she heard, causing her to snap out of her stare. She placed her attention on the man who was looking at her.

"Yes,I was wondering if you could help me out with something." she walked up the steps stopping at the porch.

"What do you need?"

"I was just hoping you could answer my questions."

"What kind of questions?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You probably don't remember me but I was a friend of your brother,Dimitri. We were good friends and I never knew what happened."

"You were friends with Dimitri?" he questioned stepping out.

"Yes. We were good friends and not knowing what happened to him was just terrible. He didn't deserve what happened to him." she shook her head.

The man looked at her with narrowed eyes. He crossed his arms with a deadpan expression.

"I don't know what kind of sick game you playing but you one fucked up person. I don't know you and my brother sure as hell didn't know you." he scoffed.

"Don't come here again." he snarled.

"Wait,please just listen to me. I know I'm going to sound crazy-"

"Do I have to get a restraining order? Stay away from me you crazy bitch!" he sneered as he shut the screen door.

Her lips parted as a gasp escaped her. She jumped at the slam of the door.

            ╰┈➤𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭

            ╰┈➤𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭.👀 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

                                ╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟖𝟖𝟖

                                             𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝:𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐