𝟎𝟔

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

KASIA TOSSED AND TURNED IN her bed. Her mind was flooded with thoughts of the recent events that happened. She released a sigh as she stopped turning.

Her orbs were focused on the ceiling as she tried to gather her thoughts. She felt as if she was losing her mind but it all seemed real. She pulled the wrinkled sheets off her body and stood up.

Her sock covered feet hit the floor as she walked towards the bathroom. She turned on the sink and placed the white towel under the running water,letting it get soaked. She wringed the water out and washed her face.

She grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth. After she was done,she washed her mouth out with mouthwash and spit it out. She flicked the light off and walked out.

"Fuck I'm hungry." she said as her stomach grumbled. She walked in the living room and jumped when she noticed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." he said as he held his hands up. Kasia closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"I didn't want to wake you up,so I just waited for you to get up." he uttered as he watched her.

This can't be real,she thought.

   𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 finally moved from her spot and walked over to the couch

   𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 finally moved from her spot and walked over to the couch. She shook her head as she sat down still not believing what was going on. She grabbed ahold of the blanket and pulled it close to her.

"How is this possible?" she muttered.

"Alright,on this particular day,it's like a chance to explore. We're able to come out and explore. Basically being able to come out of the shadows." he slowly sat down next to her. Kasia pulled the blanket close to her.

"There's a clock that strikes at a specific time. When the clock gets to the time it's over,we go back into hiding,we go back into the shadows." he tried to explain to her.

"Wait-"

"I know I'm already dead. It's like a sand clock,when the sand is all on the same side the time is over. When you're over there for so long you get stuck." he stated.

"What about the others? Are they stuck?"

"Some of them are and some were able to cross over. Look,I don't want to be stuck there forever. I know I lost some memory but I don't want to lose myself entirely." he sighed.

"What happens when you're stuck over there and the time runs out?" she questioned.

"You fade away,your entire existence is wiped from history."

"How do you know I can help you? I mean this seems-"

"Crazy? Yeah I know it does but it doesn't seem that crazy if you're listening to me. All I know is I feel pain that's not meant for me and I get visions of you."

Kasia swallowed the spit in her mouth. Hearing those words,her mind went back to what she was seeing.

"I think I get visions of you too." she mumbled.

"Kasia,you weren't having visions,you were there with me." he shook his head.

"What?" she whispered with her face full of worry.

"Ghost Town is the place it's called. The reason why you felt like you were having nightmares was because you didn't know where you were and what was going on." he explained.

"This isn't just about you or me,this is something much bigger." he stated.

"I have to help you before it's too late." she affirmed. Dimitri nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

    ╰┈➤𝐇𝐞𝐲! This was just a filler chapter with some more insight

    ╰┈➤𝐇𝐞𝐲! This was just a filler chapter with some more insight. What are your thoughts on chapter six?👀

                         ╰┈➤𝐰𝐜:𝟔𝟏𝟖

                                              𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝:𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟗,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐