Mafia Boss: Katsuki Bakugo

Inspired by Chain Reaction on Episodes by Miss MJ, but add a twisted version of mine.

In this story, quirks wasn't allowed so let's say this is an Alternative Universe.

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

Not that long just in the morning Y/n has the worst day of her life, by that Y/n lost her job and she can't pay rent as her landlord kicked her out.

Even when Y/n beg, the landlord doesn't care and Y/n cried "dammit, I can't believe I'm homeless" wipe to remove her tears she can't hold it anymore "now the question is...what am I going to do?"

So Y/n thought that she need to find a place to sleep for the night so Y/n walk away from the only home she ever known and for the 24 hours...her life changes.

So at night, Y/n travels so long for she decided or debating if she call her ex boyfriend for help or not "should I call him?" But Y/n hold many memories what Y/n and her ex did, like a toxic relationship how Y/n's ex is a psychopath and very violent "I mean...he have to help me" Y/n bit her lip "screw it" So has no choice so she did "hey, it me, Y/n."

"What do want bitch?!"

"Well, I was wondering if...if I could stay with you for a few nights?"

"Ha! As if you would" Y/n's ex hang up before Y/n could beg again "subarashii, now where the hell am I supposed to sleep?" So Y/n wonder more "but the question is...where am I supposed to find a safe place to sleep?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n went to the park "we'll the park is all lit up well, so now it's time for me to lay in a bench to sleep in" but she heard somewhere near "WHAT THE..." and Y/n her eyes widen in fear that two men, one with blond and the other in red, punch the guy "no more! Please I beg!" The guy pleaded "as if" the blond got out his gun and shot him while the guy dropped dead.

"And that is for Bakugo sama, bitch" the blond added while Y/n just witness that "so now that we finally got him, I'm sure that Bakugo sama will stop moping and be happy with the job" the red hair explained "YOU JUST KILLED HIM!!!" Y/n didn't mean to say it out loud for she slap her hand to her mouth shut "WHOSE THERE?!" Both of the called and the red hair saw "Kaminari, get her!!"

"SHIIIIIIT!!!" Y/n ran as far she could while the two did it as well "hurry she can't be that far!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Away from the park as she finally made it to the other side of the park for she is gasping for more air to breath "thank god... I lost them" and when she calm down "I can't believe that I just witnessed a person being murdered...well suck to be him."

"Well look I have here" Y/n gasp when she saw the blond and moved away "sorry darling, but we won't let you get away so try not to run away" the red hair explained "look this is... this is a HUGE mistake understanding." She smiled awkwardly "I have an idea... why don't you let me go and we'll forget this situation, nē?"

Thinking that would work but both boys looked at each other "hahaha, seriously... did you hear...." Both of them laugh but died down when they looked back to Y/n "sorry sweetheart, your coming with us and take care of the body and catch us up." So they both took her arms and walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an undercover place that looked abandoned, Y/n sweated "let's go" the red hair said and took her inside "hold her Denki, I'm going to talk to Bakugo sama and see what he want us to do with her, okay."

"You worry too much, just go" so when Kirishima knocked on the door, he enter when Y/n beg for Kaminari "please just let me go."

"Again, darling just pipe down and relax okay, and I love to let you go but your not going anywhere." So Y/n gulp when Kirishima came in "let's go, Bakugo sama wants to see her" Y/n's heart beating so fast in fear that her legs stop working "I'll keep walking if I where you" Kaminari said to her as Y/n did.