Info & Prologue

Hi guys, welcome to my BNHA/MHA x reader fanfic/crossover along with UA the Musical.

So in this one shot, some of them will be based on fairytales but a twisted tale of mine, some of them will be based on music video when some of the chapters involve with other authors, they will be mentioned since I was inspired by the original plot.

Song does involve with Disney, anime and musical theatres. Without any judgemental issues, I know that there are some or many songs that no one know since it's based on my favourites song and other of the chapters does involve with movie and/or episodes references but they are only be taken from scene or the whole plot that I wanted to recreate.

There might be some alternative universe with some changes. In conclusion, Y/n will have different quirks or being quirkless, hobbies interest, weapons of her choice, even has a animal sidekick (if I can) and different parents/siblings along with having different last name.

In conclusion there are lyrics to the song chapter along with the music video if you wanted listen or watch how it goes before or after reading. Some of the chapters will be or not be mentioned at all time but it will have some screen time.

Addition, when the "Another World" oneshot said it's completed, it means that many are fine but I'll be posting more.

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started