Bet to make you mine: Katsuki Bakugo

Inspired by @Shinoscafe

Y/n L/n

In this chapter, quirks will or will not be mentioned in this story. Lets say it might have some screen time.

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

It wasn't long ago but Y/n and the girls are having a dorm sleepover at Y/n's dorm because it was her turn and everything was going according to plan right until "okay Y/n truth or dare?"

"Pfft, you know me, I'm the most daredevil girl that you've ever met I mean c'mon, I even remember that one girl in middle school dare me asked a guy out and let's say...I payed the bill" Y/n explained that leave the girls shock "no way?!"

"Yes way," Y/n got out her phone and show them a photo of Y/n and a guy eating at a restaurant of his choice "okay then, since Y/n choose dare, I dare you to tell us who is your crush" smirking from Ashido, Y/n stutter a bit "c...crush you say?!"

"I'm sorry did I stutter? I'm dying to know" Ashido swoon as well that all the girls are curious as well "Mina, this is more likely to be set on truth but since I'm not any of those 'wait until a guy asks you out' I'm going to say Katsuki Bakugo."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, it's Katsuki" Y/n repeated that leave the girls shooked "no no no! Please tell me this is a joke?"

"How can it be, if I set it on truth I can't lie" Y/n made a point "so when are you going to confess him?" Jiro asked "well, I'm going to asked him out tomorrow, where the blossom are" she explained.

But even before when Y/n made that bet, she gave a note to Bakugo to meet her by the blossoms and fully confessed and that when she made a bet, betting that by the next time on Monday, it's legit to be a couple for her along with Bakugo but, if she failed to do so she'll leave him alone for the whole year until by the end of UA so let's say that its her first year at UA high when living in dorms.

Y/n comes up with different solutions to make Bakugo fall in love with her each day, but the more she tried it's seem that Y/n finally realised that you can't force someone to fall in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n couldn't be bothered to stay in her room since there's nothing to do, she finished her homework and others to do so she head to the common room when she meet with Todoroki, Todoroki is sitting down on the sofa with a bored expression on his face.

Unknowingly for Y/n, she made a huge comparison outfit between her, wearing a white cami vest top with black leggings encrusted with gold flakes and here's Todoroki wearing a white shirt inside a denim jacket and what ever he casually wear.

'Damn Todoroki kun' she whistle in her mind as she approach him "hey Todoroki kun" seems that Todoroki didn't flitch...well kinda of, "are you going somewhere?" Y/n asked him since he dress up fancy "oh well, I'm bored and don't know where to go or what to do. I've finished my school work already. Are you going somewhere, L/n san?"

Y/n shrug her shoulder "nah not really" she sit next to him "also, didn't I told you to call me Y/n?" Todoroki did nodded "I remember, but I didn't want to come up rude" he said and seems it's a reasonable explanation so Y/n sigh "guess this is a slow afternoon" she shut her eyes but then a light bulb hit her in her head "say Todoroki kun, how about we go out for dinner? Just you and me?" She asked "me and you? Are you sure?"

"Well yeah, I mean, I couldn't be asked to bother Katsuki but I'm bored, your bored so how bout it?" Todoroki seems tempted enough "mama went to the bank, I'll pay, and a little birdie told me that there a new restaurant near by and thery have cold soba" she sings meaning that this grabbed Todoroki to join in "I'm in."