Coffee Shop love: Denki Kaminari

This is inspired by Ryan Higa featuring with Golden (YouTube: nigahaiga)

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

Fresh air when it all started outside in a small cafe where they sell the best tasting hot or cold drinks along with delicious fresh baked goodies. A homeless guy played the guitar as a guy with blond hair with a black bolt to his hair walking by.

The guy stopped playing his guitar "oh excuse me sir will you be able to spare some change?" He beg but since the blond is nice he gave him a ¥746.21 "god bless." The homeless guy said so enter the blond who came in to grab a drink.

"Hey, what can I get for ya?" The barrister asked him "hey Umm I'll have a frozen granda mocha." He answered, so barrister replied with a sure and Kaminari paid the drink and the barrister get to work.

Waited, Kaminari saw the other people at the cafe, watching a movie in a laptop, drinking a hot beverage, spreading butter on a fresh bagel, even eating a huge bite from that fresh blueberry muffin, studying for the exam, reading the latest sport magazine or fashion and even working with there music remix demo.

"Here, I got your frozen grande mocha" the barrister announced that got Kaminari got his drink and even thanks the barrister "ah thank you" and when the barrister left, Kaminari saw a sad face in his cup and looked at the barrister confused why they draw it.

The barrister saw the way he looked at him and continued to mind his business, ignoring them, Kaminari shrug it off and find a table to sit.

So when he found a table for him to sit that all change, a girl wearing a cami vest with denim jeans and a woman hoodie around tied to her waist, listening to her music and blowing her drink that let out a satisfying steam.

"Whoa!" Kaminari expressed taking a sip from his cold drink.

Oh, you caught my eye

The girl move part her hair out of her face, still working in progress.

You got that thing I like
Never been in love
But I think I might
Be fallin' for you

Literally, when he found a table that is two seats away from her, he sat down but let's say that his but didn't reach the seat and fall out of his chair. He thought that the girl didn't saw but unfortunately she did. But she's not the only one, others say that as well.

Like love at first sight
Knock me off my feet
You're just my type
Tall and skinny
Yeah, you're stirring me up
But it's bitter sweet
Because I got one but you're all I see, I see

The girl looked away from his eyes to see how funny he is but ignore what he did.

And I never thought I'd ever wanna leave the cold
Even though my heart's been frozen, time to let it go

And when he got out of his seat, he has the courage to go up to her and talked but the girl saw the way he approach. So Kaminari put down his drink and turn it where it shows the sad face that the barrister drew.

And let you know
That you are the missing piece I needed to feel whole

But let's say that not what the girl expect because, Kaminari grabbed her coffee that was place on the table and drank it.