ǝʌıɟ-ʎʇuǝʍʇ

Start from the beginning

"What did you do to him?" Robin asked, looking between the three men that were not Steve in the room. "What did you do?!" As she shouted, the man took one step closer before slapping her across the face. Oh, bitch, he must be mad. The girl let out a yell in pain, and my protective ass came into play.

As I went to move towards him, most likely to kick him in the shin, Robin put her hands out in front of me not to move. Glaring up at the man, I stared at him as he spoke to the other men, causing them to all suddenly move around, picking up chairs and placing the two older ones at the middle of the room, meanwhile I was almost benched by the side.

"Steve? Wake up, Steve?" Robin continued to call for the boy as the two were belted together, and the girl let out another yell. Meanwhile, one soldier came towards me, smirking slightly as the same was done to me, the belts done up a little too tight than what would be preferred. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

The new guy, who'd just slapped Robin and was now on my list of murder, stepped towards the unconscious Steve, lifting his head up to get a good look. "Don't you dare touch him." I warned from my seat, far in the corner, and unable to move. I was definitely not one to talk, but Steve was not about to die in front of my eyes, that was for sure.

The man clicked his tongue before letting Steve's head fall back down again. "STEVE? Steve, can you hear me?" Robin tried her best, and I couldn't blame her at all.

"I think, your friend need a doctor." When he spoke, there was nothing more that I would've enjoyed doing than to punch him right in the middle of his punchable face. As he walked around for Robin to see him, he looked between me and her. "Good thing, we have the very best." He leaned down in front of her in this teasing manner.

The man looked over at me, still leaning over to her before beginning to laugh, glancing at his fellow Russians of who laughed along until stopping dead when the main guy did. Robin had spit in his face. Balls of steel; that was what she had.

He grabbed the cloth from his other hand and wiped the bridge of his nose before the rest of his face and looking back down at it in his hand. Slowly, the man looked up at her, shaking his head. "You're going to regret that, suka." He didn't tare his eyes away from her for moments, speaking to one of the Russians before finally leaving for the door.

"BASDARDS." Robin was definitely the brave one of the two of us, that was for sure. "LET US OUTTA HERE!" As the last of them left, she continued to shout. "BASTARDS, LET US OUT-" Then the door slammed shut. Rule twenty-four: get balls of steel, like Robin's.

⊹˚˖⁺

Hanging my head low, I stared down at my lap as my eyes opened up. I don't know how long I'd been asleep for. The last thing I remembered was Robin shouting and calling for help and her voice echoing all over the room repeatedly.

Laughter could be heard in the room. Nothing other than that. Which, you know, was weird considering the last thing I remember we were not at the circus but stuck in an underground Russian base.

Glancing up I saw them both on the floor. What the fuck had happened in the few minutes I was out was beyond me. "The fuck you two doing on the floor?" I asked, half smiling. Steve's head leaned on the floor as whatever laughter once was slowly died down.

"We uh- we tried to hop over to those scissors on the side, see, over there?" He did his best to gesture over to said scissors with a nod, and it took me a good minute to see where he was talking about. They were total idiots. My god, they were both total idiots. Silence grew between us, not with tension, or awkwardness, though.