𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

We updated the Reddie!!! I'm trying you guys I swear <3

Tw: language

Will's POV:

He looks me up and down, something that gets me every single time. Makes my body weak, but it's just silly idiotic thoughts running through my head. As if he could ever mean something by it.

"Will?"

I focus on his eyes, tracing where they follow, trying to memorize the path he takes every time he looks over my body, my irises, my lips.

"Will?"

He snaps me out of my trance, and I look away, towards what he was pointing at a second ago. I think.

Maybe 5 minutes ago.

"Yeah?"

"You ok? You just kinda left for a second there."

"Yeah I'm fine, what are we-?"

"You wanted help planning out a campaign for next week, remember?"

He was pointing to my DnD book I had lied on my bed earlier, but now he was more concerned about my lack of focus.

"Right, right.. uhm let's get back to the basics, I don't want to get too in depth with your help because it's a campaign, and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you, so let's start with-"

"Will. What's wrong?"

He can tell just by how I'm fidgeting with my hands, bouncing my leg.

"Hm? Oh. Uh. I-"

"And don't lie to me either."

Ah fuck.

Why was that hot.

"Mike?"

He waits patiently for me to continue, but I honestly have no idea what to say.

"I- I'm sorry.. I don't.. I don't know."

"Hey it's ok."

He rests his hand on my leg to calm my nerves, and I freeze. I'm sure he thinks it's helping but really it sets my heart aflame. He grazes his thumb over my knee, trying to soothe me and I sigh.

It's not normally this bad.
I normally have more control.

"I guess I just can't focus," when you're around, "today."

As I look up to his eyes, I can see his gaze flicker up too.

"Stop doing that.

That's what got me into this mess."
I say in my head.

Every time he looks over my body, my irises, my lips.

Sounds familiar.

"What?"

What?

I look at him confused, I didn't say anything?

"You said stop doing that ," he says slowly, careful he's crossing my state of sanity.

Shit

How much did I say out loud?

"What were you talking about?"

A lie

A lie

Please.

"Oh you know, you're always so concerned.." I glance down, my knee bouncing once again, even as the warmth of his hand sits there.