• 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 •

Start from the beginning

"Don't care. He was to sane for me." I say taking out a candy bag. I gag and put it on a random shelf. I hate candy.

"Anyways, I don't think he was good for you. Billy kept glaring at him while Stu kept looking at him weirdly. Randy was disgusted since he said something bad about his favorite band. It's a sign." Tatum says humming. I nod ad I grab another pack of chips. There was silence until Sidney spoke.

"Billy's right, you know. Whenever he touches me, I just can relax." Sidney says as we turn the corner.

"So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mothers untimely death. That's no big deal. You'll thaw out." Tatum says grabbing ice cream out of Sidney hand.

"Yeah, but he's been so patient with me with all the Sex stuff. How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who's sexually anorexic?" Sidney says.

"Billy and his penis don't deserve you, all right?" Tatum tells Sidney. As we walk I look at the reflection of something through the window door.

•••

There is loud music heard as we stop in front of the party. I see people all over. I whistle as I open the door.

"All right, you girls have fun. Not too much fun, or I'll bust ya." Dewey says as we get out the car.

"Yeah, yeah." I say closing the door.

"Bye." Sidney says to Dewey.

"Bye, Sid." Dewey says back. We run inside the house. People all over we're dancing. I put the bags up.

"The queen is here!" I say making people cheer. We walk into the kitchen where Stu was. He was holding a tube which a boy from school was drinking out of.

"Oh! That's absurd." Stu says. Seems he was putting alcohol in it. "Ooo, me next." I say excitedly. He turns to us and gives us a goofy smile.

"You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you." Stu explains to us. I snort.

"What are you talking about, it started when I walked in." I say putting down the bags I was holding.

"My man." Stu says shaking hands with the boy. We go to the living room. I lay down on a couch not letting people sit on it. I had, of course food with me. That's one of the reasons I came.

"How many "Evil Deeds"?" Randy asks putting up the VHS to show everyone. "One! Two!" Someone says. "How many "Hellraisers"?" Randy then says. They didn't let me bring Halloween since they already memorized it because of me.

"Hellraiser right here." A boy says raising his hand up. "Just pick one already." I say annoyed.

""The Frog," "Terror Train," "Prom Night" How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?" Sidney asks. Randy kneels next to Sidney.

"Shes the...scream queen." Randy says. "With a set of lungs like that, she should be." I say. She screams so much. I would have a sore throat, not because of that, if I screamed that much.

"Yeah. Tits, see." Tatum tells Sidney. The bell rings. "Oh, I'll get it." Stu says getting up. Doesn't everyone just walk in? "Hey, Tate, get another beer, would ya? There's more in the garage." Stu tells Tatum. She rolls her eyes.

"What am I? The beer wench?" Tatum asks sarcastically. "Get me one, will ya." I tells Tatum. My lips go up.

"She was nominated for "Terror Train." Randy tells Sidney. "Oh, yeah." She says. Stu comes in with a look that says he has gossip.

"You are not going to believe who's here! It's that chick from "Top Story"!" Stu tells everyone. "Gale Weathers." People whoa.

"Here. Yeah." Someone says. I throw up my hands up. "I thought this was going to be fun." I say fake crying. Tatum stands up mad when she sees her brother. I sneer.