11: Feelings Within

Little Note:

Before reading this story, I want to let you guys know that I went all out on this.

Be warned, I was writing this with an evil smile on my face. (Don't worry, nothing too bad, hehe.)

Also, doodles!

Here is what I imagined Camilo and [Name] looked like when they were around 10-12 years old.

And this is how I imagined them at the movie or when they are 15!

Drawings shit I know but they're only doodles.

(P.s. how to draw women—)

Anywho, enjoy!

=====

[Camilo; 15 year-old]

I skillfully made mami's favorite tea and noticed [Name] whimpering in fear. I glanced at her and noticed her eyes darting around the place.

'She's not used to the environment, if this goes on any further she might have a panic attack.'

I hum out a random melody while finishing mama's tea. I placed the cup on a small plate and hold it, making sure to balance the tea-filled cup. Don't want to make a mess in the kitchen, the dining room is already a mess as it is.

Still humming the melody, I grab ahold of [Name]'s hand and pull her upstairs and into mami's room. As soon as I closed the door, I heard Abuela scream, which is followed by loud crack of thunder.

"MIRABEL!"

I stopped humming and winced when the thunder cracked. I pulled [Name] close to me and turned to face my mama, who is pacing around her room with a thunder cloud on top of her head.

"Mami?"

I gently called to my mama and she flinched, turning her head at me with a panicked face before calming down once she noticed that it was only me.

"O-Oh, Camilo, it's only you," She sighed in relief before noticing the white haired girl behind me. "Who's this?"

"We'll explain after we take care of you mami." I promised her, gently grabbing her hand and pull her towards a chair.