Probably because no one believed her, she didn’t want to waste her energy pretending anymore.

Jiang Wan snorted, “Well since all of you are so impatient, I’ll say it. The answer is no.”

Then, she pulled out a strand of hair from the top of her head.

“Big Brother.”

Jiang Wan called out, “Before deciding to kick me out of the Jiang family, why didn’t you think of doing a genetic test with me?”

Chapter 414: The Jiang Family’s Secret!

She smiled meaningfully. “After all, I’m your sister. Don’t you think so?”

Jiang Chenglang’s face gradually darkened.

He understood the meaning behind Jiang Wan’s words.

Meanwhile, Rong Qi’s face revealed his shock.

How could this be? How could this be?

Jiang Wan’s words contained too much information!

If that was really the case, then Father Jiang…

And Jiang Yu finally woke up from her slumber.

It turned out that she was so fearless because she was hiding a secret.

It was fortunate that she had endured it for so long.

But, it made sense. Why was Jiang Wan hiding this secret? Wasn’t it because her real identity wasn’t very open?

Her birthday was a few months younger than Jiang Yu’s, which meant that she’s the product of Father Jiang’s infidelity during Mother Jiang’s pregnancy.

Not only was he having an affair during their marriage, but he was also having an affair during his wife’s pregnancy. After he and her first wife lost their youngest daughter and Mother Jiang passed away, she openly brought his mistress and his illegitimate daughter home. He even gave his legitimate daughter’s name to his illegitimate one.

In the past, Jiang Yu didn’t understand why Jiang Wan would do any of this. She felt that it was probably due to the plot that made it easier for Jiang Wan to integrate into the Jiang family and become the younger sister of her four older brothers. The author had wanted to add more aura to the supporting actress so that she could create a powerful character.

But now, Jiang Yu understood.

It turned out that all stories had a reason. Father Jiang was doing this because he wanted Jiang Wan to completely replace her, right?

He wanted Jiang Wan to replace her identity and slowly become the Jiang family’s true and sole daughter.

What was the difference between this and erasing her existence?

Jiang Yu felt a really strong sense of disgust toward the father in this book that she had never even seen before.

Fortunately, he was no longer around. If he had been, he would have given the original owner even more trouble.

After all, he was the only person in the world who could treat his original wife’s daughter with such indifference.

Was it really because wildflowers were more fragrant than home flowers? If Mother Jiang knew about this, how would she feel? How hurt would she have been?

Jiang Yu felt that as an outsider, she felt a little indignant for the original owner, causing her to feel a dull pain in her heart.

She pretended that it was because she sympathized with the original owner and turned her head to look at Jiang Chenglang.