While I wait I see a text message from a user named 'don't pick up!'

don't pick up: Hey lover, are you out... 
don't pick up: Eunbi?
don't pick up: helloo? you busy?

Me: im out, yea.

don't pick up: so your with Sunghoon right?

Me: not really any of your business.

don't pick up: so you are. okay. please be safe.

Me: ok. 

~

Sunghoon comes back with the drinks and we both pull out our phones to take photos making me laugh. The idol instinct.

We finish taking pictures and I post mine on twitter for my fans. 

Puzzle.Offical:

Looks yummy, right pieces? #Eunbi #cool4thesummer 

~

I try my drink making me widen my eyes in surprise from how good it is. 

"Is it good?" Sunghoon asks.

"Amazing." I say while sipping my drink aggressively. He laughs at me and smiles.

"Your so cute, Eunbi." he says abruptly making me choke on my drink.

"Uhm. Thank you?" I say awkwardly. 

"I'm making this awkward aren't I? Sorry." he says while looking down. 

"No never. I weirdly like spending time with a 19 year old who makes weirdly funny dad jokes." I say while laughing. 

"Eunbi wanna walk home? It will be fun and you can spend some time away from me. But then again why would you want to?" he says while laughing. 

"Wow a narcissist, but sure. Let's go?" I say while getting up out of my seat.  

We start walking as the sunsets and I see a convenience store on the way home. I tap Sunghoon's shoulder and start walking towards it. 

"I have to get ramen and snacks for my members on my way." I say while opening the door. 

"Women first." I say while signaling him to go in. He chuckles and walks in confidently. I grab all the stuff and come to the cashier and realize the sunset outside is all shades of pink and blue. 

"Omg I have to take a picture!" I say while tapping my card on the card scanner. 

"Go, I'll finish up in here. I have things to buy too." he says making me jump up and down and run outside to take pictures. 

 "Whaaa gorgeous!" I say while taking a ton of photos of the same thing with a different angle. I look through the photos and hear ton of laughing and heavy breathing coming from my right side. I ignore it since this is a busy street and continue scrolling.

"Hey pretty." I hear from my side. I brush it off since there could be someone else. 

"Hey I'm talking to you. Yea. With the mask on your hand." I hear. I check my hand trying not to make it obvious and see my mask on my hand. 

I look up and see about 6 boys who look like their in college.

"Uhm yes? Do you need something?" I ask with a poker face.

"Yea. You." he says making the whole group laugh. Am I the only one finding this weird?

"uhm..." I mutter. 

"Are you homework? Cause I should be doing you but I'm not." he says a cheesy pickup like making me cringe on the inside.

"Uhm okay..." I say looking very uncomfortable. Okay this isn't weird anymore it's just uncomfortable.

"Anyway, can I get your number and we can go to the motel together? You have amazing legs and juicy ass lips." he says sneakily. 

I pray this moment will be over since I'm uncomfortable to the point where I'm scared. Do I say no? How do I reject him?

"The only number she'll be calling is 911 if you keep this up." I hear a deep voice say from beside me. I see Sunghoon stand in front of me and put his hand in front of my body. I pull out my phone and text the one person I know will come.  

"Oooooo the bitch has a little boyfriend." the college dude says making his whole crew laugh. 

I feel Sunghoon jolt forward with a gripped fist but I quickly grab his arm to stop him. 

"Don't fucking call her a bitch." he says while holding my hand.

"Or else? You gonna fight all 7 of us?" he says while cackling again. 

"I will if you want to. You guys look like your in your 20's and your still trying to get a one night stand with a 19 year old?" Sunghoon says.

"So? Look at her, she's skinny and doesn't speak much. So easy. Lady don't go around wearing such short skirts and shirts." he says making my blood boil. 

"You motherfucker-" Sunghoon says before someone else throws a hard punch at the little shit. 

I scream quietly and look over to see the dude completely on the ground, knocked out. 

"Say that again. I dare you." I hear Jake's voice say. 

~

Word count: 1356❤️❤️❤️