She wasn’t blind.

No matter how much she loved Jiang Wan, Jiang Wan would have eventually sold her out one day.

However, when Chen Miaoyi saw Jiang Wan looking over and was pleasantly surprised to see Jiang Chenglang walking over excitedly, she couldn’t help but frown.

How could she always be so thick-skinned?

After Jiang Yu heard Chen Miaoyi’s words, she turned around.

She saw Jiang Chenglang and Jiang Wan walking over from the other side.

And accidents often happened in an instant —

At this moment, unexpected changes occurred!

A car appeared out of nowhere and suddenly rushed towards Jiang Chenglang. It didn’t seem to have any intention of stopping or slowing down!

Jiang Yu’s eyes turned sharply!

Jiang Wan was so scared that her face turned pale. She shouted, “Big Brother!”

Chapter 405: Jiang Wan Was Willing to Give Her Life to Jiang Chenglang

Then, Jiang Wan rushed toward Jiang Chenglang without hesitation!

Chen Miaoyi panicked too!

She stuttered, “God… Goddess!”

However, when she tried to pull Jiang Yu, she realized that Jiang Yu was no longer by her side!

In the next moment, Jiang Yu appeared beside Jiang Chenglang and grabbed him!

The two of them instantly appeared in a safe zone!

However, Jiang Wan who had rushed toward Jiang Chenglang, even though he was no longer standing there, couldn’t stop herself. She rushed forward and into the oncoming car. The car was about to crash into her!

Shouts surrounded them!

The car finally slowed down at the last moment, but the safe distance was too short and it was too late…

The car hit Jiang Wan.

Jiang Wan rolled across the ground before coming to a stop.

The driver seemed to have realized what a big mistake he had made and quickly got out of the car to check on Jiang Wan.

“Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! I’ve hit someone… I’ll… I’ll call an ambulance right away!”

Jiang Wan’s face was pale.

Jiang Chenglang walked over with a cold face.

Jiang Wan called out weakly, “Big Brother… you… It’s good that you’re okay…”

Then, she fainted.

The driver was even more flustered, but he didn’t dare to touch Jiang Wan. “You, you, you… are you okay? Please be okay! I don’t want to go to jail!”

Jiang Chenglang said in a deep voice, “Call an ambulance.”

“Okay, okay, okay, I’m making the call…”

The driver quickly made the call. He quickly gave the driver the address. Jiang Chenglang also made a call.

“Rong Qi, alert the people at Central Hospital.”

“No, something happened to Jiang Wan.”

Jiang Chenglang hung up the phone with a cold expression.

Then, he looked at the car and asked, “Why did you brake so late?”