[I’m tired of saying how sister can be so strong. She’s good-looking, has a good family background, and sings well. She has two outstanding brothers and is also a straight-A student. Oh, no, God of Learning! Sister, you’re so outstanding, what is left for the rest of us?!]

[I just want to ask if there’s anything that my sister doesn’t know how to do?]

[I just want to ask if my sister still lacks a sugar daddy?]

[I just want to watch my sister’s daily life now. I want to see what God of Learning’s life is like!]

Cui Chaoying left A High, and although she had suffered a setback with Jiang Yu, she did not lose heart.

This was a good opportunity. She would never give up easily.

Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been able to become the producer of Apple TV at the age of 30.

She has produced a lot of popular shows, but Cui Chaoying wasn’t satisfied with that. She felt that in the current market, competitive game shows or talent shows were the most popular. Jiang Xingyi had come from a talent show himself.

Chapter 387: She Was Already a Star

In regards to Jiang Xingyi’s sister, Jiang Yu, with her excellent qualities, she could easily become the next Jiang Xingyi and be the highlight of the show.

However, Jiang Yu wasn’t willing. She was indeed rich and beautiful, so there was no need to cooperate with her. Cui Chaoying had come over today mainly to test Jiang Yu’s reaction.

Not good.

She habitually logged into Weibo to see if there was any important new information. She saw that the topic of Jiang Yu was trending once again. Once she logged in, her eyes widened in surprise.

Five-subject exam?

Full marks?

Cui Chaoying was very clear on what full marks meant.

It was simply impossible.

In the blink of an eye, many program titles flashed through Cui Chaoying’s mind, such as ‘First World War of Fame’, ‘Super Brain’, etc etc. They all needed a genius like Jiang Yu. Someone like her would definitely increase the viewership ratings.

Until…

She saw a Weibo post:

[I want to watch the daily life of the God of Learning! I can watch over 100 episodes!]

In a flash, an idea popped up in Cui Chaoying’s mind.

She had already seen the clip of Jiang Xingyi singing with Jiang Yu at his concert many times. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have come looking for Jiang Yu today.

She also noticed how protective Jiang Yu was over Jiang Xingyi, as well as Jiang Xingyi’s level of care for Jiang Yu.

This pair of siblings…

Jiang Xingyi was famous for not being a fan of variety shows, but what if… He was to go on with his little sister?

Cui Chaoying’s tapped her fingers on the handrail as she smiled cunningly.

This was something that needed to be discussed with the people at Tianhe Records. Right now, the most important thing was to come up with a plan.

Cui Chaoying raised her chin. “Go back to the station and gather the team for a meeting. I have a new idea for the show.”