He must have taken on that man’s tone!

That evildoer!

The Jiang family.

Jiang Yu frowned when she saw the Weibo post from Feng Ling Group.

In the group chat, Ding Jiaxu also asked, “Boss… Don’t tell me you’re related to Feng Ling Group as well?”

Sugar Daddy couldn’t be the boss behind Feng Ling Group, right…?

If not, she really was a monster!

When he thought about the incident involving An Yimin, Feng Ling Group had also made a move…

Zhong Jun’ai had already asked the question Ding Jiaxu wanted to ask, “Boss, are you the boss behind Feng Ling Group?”

Jiang Yu denied, “No.”

After Jiang Yu denied it, the few of them heaved a sigh of relief.

If it was true, comparing one another would be incredibly frustrating.

Chapter 366: You Protect Your Brothers, I Will Protect You

After their assumption had been denied, they thought about it rationally. Indeed, if Sugar Daddy really had been the financier of Feng Ling Group, she wouldn’t have to rely on them at all. She would have just given the order and everything would have been arranged.

Why would she have to do everything herself?

Was it really just a coincidence that Feng Ling Group took action?

Did they take a liking to Jiang Xingyi?

Jiang Yu lowered her eyes and pondered.

Jiang Yu originally wanted to get involved in Jiang Xingyi’s concert.

Wasn’t it just money?

A problem that could be solved with money wouldn’t be an issue. Although she didn’t have enough money on hand, it didn’t prevent her from thinking about other things, such as the fixed assets she had.

For example, Cixi Restaurant.

The annual return of Cixi Restaurant was a considerable figure and the shareholders were not that complicated. It was just her and He Xiulan. If she needed to use the shares, she only needed to inform He Xiulan. It would not be troublesome.

What if He Xiulan disagrees though?

Hehe.

What she did not expect, before she had even made her move, someone had already solved the problem for her. In fact, everything had been taken care of for her.

This was the second time. This was the second time.

Jiang Yu twirled her hair.

She did not believe that there were many coincidences in this world. Besides, Jiang Xingyi had not told her about this matter. He would not hide such a thing from her.

Jiang Yu exited the group chat and returned to her WeChat interface. She saw that Feng Linbai had sent her a message. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow night?”

“I need to get my hair and makeup done.”

“I’ve already made the arrangements.”

“Okay.”

Jiang Yu’s finger slid across the screen and she sent another message. “This time, did you do it?”

She did not make any sense but Feng Linbai understood. He did not deny it. “Yes.”